Possible Condom Broke? Watch
what happened -
1. Showered and then engaged with unprotected oral (2 - 4 licks at the tip where the csw wiped with wet tissue before). I stopped that immediately. no kissing at all.
2. Proceed to put on condom (supplied myself) and proceed to vaginal. Halfway, I felt my penis has gone limp (under influence of alcohol as well) and then pulled it out. Realised the condom got a bit weared out (as she’s really dry and use lube throughout). Not sure if the condom slipped / broke but the top cover part is not aligned with the penis. We immediately changed and finish the deed within the next 20 seconds.
the part where all this drama (anxiety) started is as follows:
this is during the condom change before finishing the deed, I don’t know if the condom broke or not —
1. Felt a “change” in sensation as i was going 90% erect to about 50% — felt more like losing sensation, loss sensitivity.
2. Took out and saw the condom head is not aligned with the penis head. Looked like the condom tip is on the left side (flat) while the penis head is on the right side (at the middle). Losing erection will surely cause the penis to not fully fit the condom right? I did try to poke my penis head directly check but it didn’t feel any different.
The base was still intact and did not shred to pieces (was told condom will shred dramatically but this didn’t happen). I really can’t recall if it’s broken or not. I did take it on my hand to inspect, it’s still in one piece (soggy/wrinkly) but I failed to check thoroughly to see if there’s any smaller holes / lesion around the tip area which could have jeopardise me.
The fact that she’s really dry (used lube every now and then) also makes me worry as I know this will increase breakage.
The sex wasn’t rough and the first condom was used for about 10 minutes before we changed.
3. Upon pulling out, the csw said “here’s a new one” has me questioning whether is it broken or not. If it’s not broken, why would she say “here’s a new one” instead of “let’s change to a new one”
4. Once changed, continued on for 10-15 sec and finished outside, I saw the sperm flowed into the condom.
In your opinion, did the first condom break? And what’s my risk... I’m really anxious.
Much appreciated for your time and input!
If you are worried pop along to a sexual health clinic in a month to get checked out. No method is 100% reliable at preventing STD spread, so if you are sleeping with prostitutes you need to be checked regularly.
I’m known to worry a lot — the only thing keeping me sane now is the fact the condom was still in one piece when I hold it to check.
But is there any chance condom would break with a tear just at the top?
I’m also on PEP now.
Edit - this was the first & last time visiting csw.
This didn’t happen, was still in one piece.
I think anxiety (& guilt) is getting to me also, hence all the irrational fears. I really hope this is the case.
It’ll be another 2 weeks till I can test and I have a family trip then (hence the added guilt)
I really apologise (& thanks for clarifying / comforting me) but somehow I still can’t let this go completely. Stock image on google ain’t helping too (intact condom with a tear on side)
I can’t rely on my memory either as it gets hazy but I’m 100% sure the condom was in one piece (soggily clenched together / no pieces that are standing out)
Am I being overly paranoid and trying to “find” issues here?
To put some context on things - assume you used no condom and the prostitute was HIV positive the risk of you getting HIV is 0.08% (If she had unprotected sex once with 1,250 men only one would get the virus).
With chlamydia the risk from a single session of unprotected vaginal sex 4.5%
Statistically even IF the condom broke (and I don't believe for 1 second it did) the risk of you getting anything is still very small indeed.
I was a total trainwreck the first week. Will try my very best to stay in good thoughts.
if only we finished in that first condom, all this drama won’t even be necessary.
I was told changing of condom between acts is quite common (though many don’t practice this?) / or when one goes limp mid-game — whats your take?
Every now and then i try to bring myself back to that instance -- i know its not reliable as its the past.
Anxiety is acting where I just have a fear that the condom was indeed broken (but not shreded completely) and hence her asking to change a new one immediately after I pulled out.
what i clearly remember is --
- i went half erect (penis was a bit sore at that time)
- pulled out & saw the soggy condom that i couldnt fully fit
- she then quickly go "here here a new one"
if its not broken, you think her reaction would be so quick?
I know I’m dealing with a lot of what-ifs but do appreciate any feedback at all.