Sophia 12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m really struggling to meet people I click with a sussex as my subjects aren’t really me, I’m just rly looking for some mates to go raving if anyone knows any ideas on how to meet more people at Sussex I could click with please let me know
grKiro
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry to hear that.....if I’m not mistaken then there’s few more in the same situation and they made post here.....hopefully things will change for you soon......personally I would say Glasgow uni contribute greatly for people to engage and be friends .... anyway.... good luck
Haychan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What about join a society or makes friends with your flatmates?
neuronal
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
transfer to brighton uni...i think they could accommodate better to your "needs"
Maple_Leaf
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah try to see if there are any societies you could join, or even just go to the "socials" of the societies if it is just meeting people that you are more interested in

Join a Facebook group if there are any for people in your halls and if you haven't already done so, then you can meet those outside of your flat!

You may also meet new people through your course next term when your modules change
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (412)
43.78%
No (98)
10.41%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.8%

Watched Threads