Grac3Crawf0rd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi! I have completed the majority of my EPQ research which is on "does laughter cure illness" however I'm completely stuck on how to structure and begin my essay writing. Any advice or examples anyone could share would be great. Thank You!!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Grac3Crawf0rd)
Hi! I have completed the majority of my EPQ research which is on "does laughter cure illness" however I'm completely stuck on how to structure and begin my essay writing. Any advice or examples anyone could share would be great. Thank You!!
Get a blank piece of paper and jot down all the areas and questions you want to explore. Keep asking questions.

Leave 5-7% for introduction and methodology plus 10-15% for conclusion and evaluation.

You then need to write min essays inbetween looking at different aspects or areas of your investigation.

Dont get hung up on the introduction, just think about writing 8 x 500 word pieces and make sure they follow the essay plan plus make sense in terms of order and reasoning. What would you like to show the reader and what do you think the reader would want you to cover as an investigation?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4846922
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?