Warwick Economics 2020 Applicants Offers/Rejected Watch

Dudders101
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,

Has anyone received any updates on their admission to Warwick to study Economics. I haven't heard back yet (applied on 11th October)

Currently on my gap year, in my A-Levels I got
A* Maths
A Physics (Retaking this year with predicted A*)
A French
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Dudders101)
Hello,

Has anyone received any updates on their admission to Warwick to study Economics. I haven't heard back yet (applied on 11th October)

Currently on my gap year, in my A-Levels I got
A* Maths
A Physics (Retaking this year with predicted A*)
A French
Hi there,

I haven’t heard back yet (I applied at a similar time to you, for Econ & IO), but from the offer holders thread around 10 people have. However, Warwick categorically say most applicants will hear back in January as the course is so competitive. Best of luck with your application!

(Check out the Warwick Applicants 2020 thread if you’d like to meet other Warwick Econ applicants by the way!)
Sophee7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi, your predicted grades are strong - I achieved those grades and got in on results day (I’ve deferred a year so am on my gap year). I got my offer back in January this year and submitted around the same time as you last year so Stay positive! Keep me posted if you hear anything - we might even meet each other next September if you get in
Dudders101
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Hello, thank you for the message! Good luck with your application too!
Dudders101
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Sophee7)
Hi, your predicted grades are strong - I achieved those grades and got in on results day (I’ve deferred a year so am on my gap year). I got my offer back in January this year and submitted around the same time as you last year so Stay positive! Keep me posted if you hear anything - we might even meet each other next September if you get in
Hello, thank you for the message and congrats on your offer! Will try and keep you posted and yh would be lit to meet each other If I get in!
Sophee7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Thankyou I’m already excited to start even though it’s in like 10 months haha. Fingers crossed you get in 🤞 You definitely seem to be a strong candidate especially with you predicted another a* in physics resit and you already having 2 excellent grades in your a levels will make you appealing to the uni 😉
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (22)
62.86%
No (13)
37.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed