The Student Room Group

grad scheme test scores?

So I got my test feedback from Lloyd’s..
In the situational test I got 50 to 59th percentile, not surprised I found this quite hard
Numerical was the worst, between 40 and 49th. I think my accuracy was to blame I didnt double check answers because I wanted to be quick!
My critical reasoning test was good, between 90 and 99th percentile.
Are these tests good? Will they get me through to the next stage?
Original post by xx1t35
In the situational test I got 50 to 59th percentile, not surprised I found this quite hard
Numerical was the worst, between 40 and 49th. I think my accuracy was to blame I didnt double check answers because I wanted to be quick!

You got them because you asked or because they offered?
How could we possibly know? It is up to Lloyds where they decide to set boundaries.
I would think they would be looking for people good at all of them?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
You got them because you asked or because they offered?
How could we possibly know? It is up to Lloyds where they decide to set boundaries.
I would think they would be looking for people good at all of them?

Offered. And I was just asking if people who had been rejected/had been through got similar scores. That's all.
Original post by xx1t35
Offered. And I was just asking if people who had been rejected/had been through got similar scores. That's all.

Its a bit of a long shot.
Perhaps they offer them to everyone so they dont have to deal with queries? It gives you an idea of what you have to work on. They set the boundaries, but it looks like you need some practice on the maths ones.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Its a bit of a long shot.
Perhaps they offer them to everyone so they dont have to deal with queries? It gives you an idea of what you have to work on. They set the boundaries, but it looks like you need some practice on the maths ones.

Yup I need practice on maths one..I felt I did really well on it :s-smilie: and I have practiced so many maths ones! Maybe it's just not for . me
Original post by xx1t35
Yup I need practice on maths one..I felt I did really well on it :s-smilie: and I have practiced so many maths ones! Maybe it's just not for . me

Don't give in just learn where you are losing marks. Sounds like you lost a lot of careless ones.
Original post by xx1t35

I also got my results through from Lloyds. I don't think they've progressed anyone through to the next round yet, so we're both in the dark as to whether we will proceed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending