Revise now or sleep and revise at 12am?

Watch
namz11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have my pe aqa mock gcse tmrw and on Friday I have my mock aqa chemistry and Edexcel maths. I’m wondering if I should sleep at 5pm and wake up at 12am to revise for pe and possibly maths n Chemistry, or if I should revise now - probably sleep anyway since I’m so tired - and sleep later at God knows when?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by namz11)
I have my pe aqa mock gcse tmrw and on Friday I have my mock aqa chemistry and Edexcel maths. I’m wondering if I should sleep at 5pm and wake up at 12am to revise for pe and possibly maths n Chemistry, or if I should revise now - probably sleep anyway since I’m so tired - and sleep later at God knows when?
Don't mess up your sleep schedule like this. Get some revision done now, then sleep at a normal time like 10-11pm, and then wake up at 6-7am, feeling well-rested and ready to take on these mocks. A good night's sleep is so important for good brain function.
IRFUftw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Definitely do revision and sleep later. If you wake up at 12 and do revision you'll be crashed in the morning and you'll be really tired all day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (74)
64.35%
I don't have everything I need (41)
35.65%

Watched Threads