The Student Room Group

Capgemini Video interview

Has anyone completed Capgemini Video interview and if so what were the questions?
Reply 1
Original post by vladcras
Has anyone completed Capgemini Video interview and if so what were the questions?

Hi there! I am preparing for my interview now and am also wondering about the questions that will be asked (especially for the second part). Have you done yours? If yes, how was it?
Reply 2
Original post by Baella
Hi there! I am preparing for my interview now and am also wondering about the questions that will be asked (especially for the second part). Have you done yours? If yes, how was it?

Hey, I have completed my interview a month ago as well, have you heard back from them yet?
Original post by hapsng
Hey, I have completed my interview a month ago as well, have you heard back from them yet?

Original post by vladcras

What were the general questions asked? Why capgemini etc? And was there a strengths test at the beginning? Any information would be helpful :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by StudentLife19
What were the general questions asked? Why capgemini etc? And was there a strengths test at the beginning? Any information would be helpful :smile:

One motivational question and others related to role assigned based on your application; these last one are a kind of job simulation.
Reply 5
Original post by hapsng

Yes I have! I heard back from them the next working day for some reason... My AC will be in April. What about you? Also sorry for the late reply!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending