My height Watch

TeddyBoo12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey I’m 16 and I’m only 5ft 7 and most people my age are taller than me and even people who are younger than me tend to be taller is there any possibility I can still grow ?
depressedcataha
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
youll defo grow, i was like 5ft 7 before summer holidays and when i went back to school i was 6ft so youll probs just have a growth spurt
TeddyBoo12
Rep:
?
(Original post by depressedcataha)
youll defo grow, i was like 5ft 7 before summer holidays and when i went back to school i was 6ft so youll probs just have a growth spurt
The thing is I’m in sixth form already but I’m born in August so is there still a possibility?
davesantana
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
idk. i stopped growing i believe. want to reach 6'3 but probs get to 6'1(currently 6'0). only realized at sixth form that i need to appreciate my height cuz my mates are short n they struggling

also 5'7 aint bad, just find a 5'4 girl easy. she'll think ur 6'0
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i kept growing until i reached 180cm by the first christmas at uni and when i was 16 i was still the short kid
TeddyBoo12
Rep:
?
(Original post by davesantana)
idk. i stopped growing i believe. want to reach 6'3 but probs get to 6'1(currently 6'0). only realized at sixth form that i need to appreciate my height cuz my mates are short n they struggling

also 5'7 aint bad, just find a 5'4 girl easy. she'll think ur 6'0
Thanks for the advice mate 😂😂
davesantana
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TeddyBoo12)
Thanks for the advice mate 😂😂
k maybe i s**ked my own **** there. my bad. ye u stop growing at 21 for most ppl. try drinking milk? drank a **** ton from y8'y9
depressedcataha
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The thing is I’m in sixth form already but I’m born in August so is there still a possibility?
trust me you should have a growth spurt
TeddyBoo12
Rep:
?
k maybe i s**ked my own **** there. my bad. ye u stop growing at 21 for most ppl. try drinking milk? drank a **** ton from y8'y9
my dad is 5’5 and my mum is 5’6 I just don’t think it’s in my genes to grow anymore
TeddyBoo12
Rep:
?
(Original post by depressedcataha)
trust me you should have a growth spurt
As I said before my dad is 5’5 and my mum is 5’6 i don’t think it’s in my genes to grow anymore
davesantana
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
my dad is 5’5 and my mum is 5’6 I just don’t think it’s in my genes to grow anymore
lol loads of people outgrow their parents. its to due with maternal grandfathers and sh**. 5'7 isnt as bad as 5'4 dude. just dont let it affect u. if ur good looking 100% you'll pull. even if u arent u could imagine and get jacked.
TeddyBoo12
Rep:
?
lol loads of people outgrow their parents. its to due with maternal grandfathers and sh**. 5'7 isnt as bad as 5'4 dude. just dont let it affect u. if ur good looking 100% you'll pull. even if u arent u could imagine and get jacked.
I mean my problem isn’t to do with girls I do get girls Im lightskinned ( time to s**k my own **** ) it’s more about how I feel about myself I just feel bad looking at younger people who are taller than me it makes me feel like s***
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (36)
18.37%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.14%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.02%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.55%
No unconditional offers (139)
70.92%

Watched Threads