NHS admin. job interview - HELP PLEASE. I AM POOR! Watch

TeaAndToast22
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am DESPERATE FOR THIS JOB. As a grad. I am struggling and I have bills. It is a senior admin. role. I am trying to practise but keep freezing up. Anyone had the same/similiar position? What sort of questions do they ask?
I have to do a digital dictation test too - what sort of thing is this?

Thank you guys. I have had over 200 applications sent so I am desperate even for this!
Albert99
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Go through the job specification and description with a fine tooth comb and make sure you would be able to answer questions on everything they have mentioned.
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TeaAndToast22)
I am DESPERATE FOR THIS JOB. As a grad. I am struggling and I have bills. It is a senior admin. role. I am trying to practise but keep freezing up. Anyone had the same/similiar position? What sort of questions do they ask?
I have to do a digital dictation test too - what sort of thing is this?

Thank you guys. I have had over 200 applications sent so I am desperate even for this!
They'll ask you the common interview questions they ask at other places (you can find it on google and some specific questions for NHS on Glassdoor) , and you may be given an excel test. Make your answers fit their criteria in the job specification and descriptions, make sure you show interest in working on NHS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (212)
70.67%
No I haven't decided yet (55)
18.33%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
11%

Watched Threads