Bojack Horseman fans Watch

Mixedraceguy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is anyone here a bojack Horseman fan? *scans for bojack Horseman fans* there must be some hmmmm

If you are a bojack fan who are your favourite characters, what do you like about the show, what's your favourite bojack catchphrase and what's your favourite episode?
math42
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
M'kay then

I like Diane and Judah. The best thing about the show is the attention to detail in the writing. They take the characters (for the most part) seriously despite the many jokes and the premise's inherent wackiness, and the continuity is incredibly tight. Relationships between characters are realistic and handled with care, and the struggles of the characters feel genuine and highly relatable. All this means that the emotional and dramatic moments hit super hard, moreso than pretty much any other modern show. Obviously my favourite catchphrase is "spujb" - truly beautiful. My favourite episode is probably either Free Churro or Time's Arrow.
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Didn't start watching that long ago. Just starting the third season. Bojack remains my favourite character. I just like the realistic portrayal of mental health and life in general. There's no romantic portrayal - everything is very down to earth.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Todd and Princess Carolyn, probably
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by gjd800)
Todd and Princess Carolyn, probably
Cool I do love Bojack Horseman but my favourite character is Mr peanut butter I would say me and him have similarities we're both athletic and ladies men and have similar humour although when it comes to clout I'm merely Facebook famous and he's got his own show so that puts his clout on a total different level

I also like peanut butter it's a regular occurrence in my diet so that helps too
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by _gcx)
Didn't start watching that long ago. Just starting the third season. Bojack remains my favourite character. I just like the realistic portrayal of mental health and life in general. There's no romantic portrayal - everything is very down to earth.
Nice I've just started the 8th season
Yeah it dives deep into the lives of people struggling in multiple different ways which includes mental health and drug addictions and it has a satirical base with celebrities which is flawless imo and the pun based humour tops it up I'm sure you'll enjoy watching all the seasons at one point all I legit wanted to do was watch bojack Horseman like it was getting on top of my studies I was that hooked and I rewatch episodes a fair bit too 😂👌💯
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by math42)
M'kay then

I like Diane and Judah. The best thing about the show is the attention to detail in the writing. They take the characters (for the most part) seriously despite the many jokes and the premise's inherent wackiness, and the continuity is incredibly tight. Relationships between characters are realistic and handled with care, and the struggles of the characters feel genuine and highly relatable. All this means that the emotional and dramatic moments hit super hard, moreso than pretty much any other modern show. Obviously my favourite catchphrase is "spujb" - truly beautiful. My favourite episode is probably either Free Churro or Time's Arrow.
Diane is cool like super peng and super cool, judah is cool, my favourite character is Mr. peanutbutter we have similarities we're both athletic and don't struggle find ladies, I have similar humour and I love peanut butter it's a big component of my diet as its high in proteinand tasty, the mental illness and drug addictions are real, the struggles the characters face are realistic, the story lines are relatable, the flashbacks are on point the pun based humour is on point the show is lit and each episode is lit and active
Last edited by Mixedraceguy; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (5)
29.41%
Spring (1)
5.88%
Autumn/Fall (5)
29.41%
Winter (4)
23.53%
I love them all equally (2)
11.76%