Feeling sick after masturbation? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Uh... so basically I sometimes feel sick (the kind of sick that would make you want to throw up but is nowhere near bad enough to make you do so). Also the area (organ?) just below my left rib sometimes aches as well. My vision sometimes goes a little blurry and the number of red lines in my eyes have increased. A lot. I eat a fair amount of sugary stuff and I also masturbate every day. I am seriously hoping I don't have diabetes or anything.

Any help would be appreciated
Anonymous #1
I'm a guy. And yes I have indeed failed No Nut November as of yesterday.
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
First of all, stop eating sugary things. I think you need to stick to a plain diet like Bread or healthy things. And instead of masturbating as exercise, go on a walk lmao
Anonymous #1
(Original post by OR321)
First of all, stop eating sugary things. I think you need to stick to a plain diet like Bread or healthy things. And instead of masturbating as exercise, go on a walk lmao
I'm the fastest hand in the west
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Fastest hand!!!! :clap2:
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh **** okayyyyy
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Uh... so basically I sometimes feel sick (the kind of sick that would make you want to throw up but is nowhere near bad enough to make you do so). Also the area (organ?) just below my left rib sometimes aches as well. My vision sometimes goes a little blurry and the number of red lines in my eyes have increased. A lot. I eat a fair amount of sugary stuff and I also masturbate every day. I am seriously hoping I don't have diabetes or anything.

On a serious note, I think you should eat more veg and drink more water. Try to drink about 3 Litres of water.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago

LMao my best friend is the same.
basically its to do with the muscle and nerve connections which make u have all those symptoms.
Best way to fix it is just nut in the shower cos then the hot water will lessen the pain and symptoms
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (186)
19.06%
Labour (418)
42.83%
Liberal Democrats (188)
19.26%
Green Party (53)
5.43%
Brexit Party (26)
2.66%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.41%
SNP (12)
1.23%
Plaid Cymru (10)
1.02%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.2%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (2)