mhlfc6
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m currently in the second year of college studying politics at A level- With my exam approaching quickly, I come to the realisation that I have made enough notes in class because I made a silly mistake of thinking that what I was being told to stick in my head – and it hasn’t! Any tips on how to not fail my exams at this point?
Last edited by mhlfc6; 1 week ago
AHoek10
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by mhlfc6)
I’m currently in the second year of college studying politics at A level- With my exam approaching quickly, I come to the realisation that I have made enough notes in class because I made a silly mistake of thinking that what I was being told to stick in my head – and it hasn’t! Any tips on how to not fail my exams at this point?
Maybe ask a friend or classmate if they will give you your notes. You could go through the specification and make note of all the key questions you need to answer (Do we need an English Bill of Rights) and make quick for and against notes. That way you don’t have to write out pages of notes and can just get the key info you need. Or maybe (if you’re doing AQA) get their small, white textbooks that give u all the info you need but in a very concise way, so you don’t have to read a 500 page textbook.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (113)
64.57%
No (62)
35.43%

Watched Threads