English Lit and Teaching? Watch

XskittyX
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hiya everyone
Okay so i have to apply for uni soon, and im pretty sure i want to do english lit and/or teaching.
Ive been trying really hard to figure out which uni's i should consider, but what are the best ones for english lit or teaching? Does anyone study one or both of these, if so what's your uni like?
For AS im doing-
English Lit (predcited A/B)
Psychology (predicted A) ( Had A in Jan module)
Biology ( predicted B) ( Had A in Jan module)
For A level im doing-
English Lit
Psychology
Biology
And also taking AS law and/or music next year with my A levels.

Also im quite concerned about accommodation. From just reading around it seems there aren't many places available for couples. I live with my boyfriend at the moment and he's going to be coming with me, along with our cats

Oh.. should probably also add that i would much prefer not living in a busy city, as im from a fairly small town and i need to be near the countryside

Any help is huuuugely appreciated!
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Roehampton Uni has a very good reputation for its teaching courses. I've no idea what they ask for or what the couples' accomodation is like (or whether they allow cats ) but even though it's in South-West London, it's in a quiet, green area and very close to Richmond Park, but handily close to a train station only 20 mins from Waterloo. So it's in a way the best of both worlds
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (564)
37.65%
No - but I will (117)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (108)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (709)
47.33%

Watched Threads