alishakowol
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
So In S5 I got ACCDD and this year the subjects that I’m sitting are Higher Psychology, Higher Human Biology, Higher Modern Studies, Higher ESOL and National 5 Maths.
I am currently applying for University and id like to apply for 5.

So far I chose Stirling and Aberdeen.
Any suggestions what universities are good for MA Undergraduate Psychology (if I got another ABBB)
lia_r18
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Do you want to stick to Scottish Universities or are you also interested in universities in the the of the UK?
alishakowol
Rep:
?
Just Scottish Universities ideally.
Bluebells602003
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
There’s also Dundee but if you don’t mind english unis there’s Lincoln, keele, Bangor, Liverpool hope, etc... I’m also interested in doing psychology
alishakowol
Rep:
?
Yeah dundee is another of my considered choices, but I’m not sure about the last two.
Emiluu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Well I’d advice against Edinburgh as they like at least AAAA in one sitting (this was the minimum accepted grades last year) and Glasgow are AAAAA. Also St. Andrews can be competitive due to having Kate and William in their alumni. These are the three Scottish unis I applied to, but I got 5 A band 1s, and even though I applied over a month ago I have only heard back from Glasgow with an unconditional.

I went to a Herriot watt open day and it seemed like a good uni, and I don’t think their entry requirements are too high. I can’t say much about the rest however, just look at your options and pick ones where you meet or are expecting to meet the requirements.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Bluebells602003)
There’s also Dundee but if you don’t mind english unis there’s Lincoln, keele, Bangor, Liverpool hope, etc... I’m also interested in doing psychology
Hi everyone

At Liverpool Hope, we provide a number of programmes of study in Psychology. We have three Single Major Undergraduate programmes. These are BSc Psychology, BA Psychology & Education, and BSc Sports Psychology.

In addition, we offer 25 Double Major programs, allowing students to combine a core curriculum on Psychology with the core curriculum of a second subject. Choice of programmes allows students to study a course that reflects their prior interests, lived experience, or future goals. Subjects you can combine Psychology with include Criminology, Law, Sociology and many more. You can find a full list on our website here.

If you have any questions about the course, the university or student life in Liverpool feel free to ask.

Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (102)
56.04%
18-20 years old (no) (22)
12.09%
20-25 years old (yes) (28)
15.38%
20-25 years old (no) (0)
0%
25-30 years old (yes) (14)
7.69%