The Student Room Group

Are most your clothes dark coloured?

I just realised most my clothes are black.. if Ive got a tshirt, the base colour is always black. I dont like wearing white tbh... most I’ve got that’s colourful is a blue tshirt.

Scroll to see replies

I pretty much only wear flannels and they're pretty colourful - red and blue and white and black usually :tongue:
About half. I have some bold asf colours too lmao, some bright red, green blue but I love emmmmm. My jeans are always dark though
Original post by Glaz
I pretty much only wear flannels and they're pretty colourful - red and blue and white and black usually :tongue:

I thought a flannel was something you use in the bath?
Mine are full of
Blue
Grey
White
Black
Original post by Andrew97

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 10.14.10.jpg
Most of my stuff is black, white or blue but I have a few red and pink shirts and even one that's white, purple, orange and yellow striped.20180401_203808.jpg
I have every colour, even some technicolour dreamcoats.
I love wearing black and white, monochrome suits me.
Sometimes there is a splash of red
But I do have a couple colourful outfits mainly in blue
Most of my clothes are darker colours, but I have some more colourful tops and dresses. Usually tops with cats on.
at the moment i am sporting my Autumn Collection.... browns mainly. they are set off by the vivid red of my Poppy.
I've got a mix of dark and more brightly coloured clothes. I'll often match something black with more colourful items. I've got a black jacket which I wear a lot of the time so sometimes I'll wear it with a brighter top and skirt. Either that or with my white jeans or striped trousers. I wear skirts most of the time but when I do wear trousers, I prefer to go for something that stands out a bit.
Original post by Andrew97

Pretty much my first thought
Original post by gabriellaverde
Most of my stuff is black, white or blue but I have a few red and pink shirts and even one that's white, purple, orange and yellow striped.20180401_203808.jpg

You gotta have super swag to pull that off
Original post by the bear
at the moment i am sporting my Autumn Collection.... browns mainly. they are set off by the vivid red of my Poppy.

You aint Kim Kardashian lol “sporting my Autumn Collection” joker
nah, my wardrobe is more brightly coloured than darker shades. i own a few black t-shirts but not many at all & i only one pair of black jeans. so yeah, i’m much more of a colourful person :smile:
Reply 14
Black boots
Black socks
Black glasses
Black bag
Black ring
Black clothes
Black phone case (usually)
Original post by J0n3zviper
Pretty much my first thought

You gotta have super swag to pull that off

You aint Kim Kardashian lol “sporting my Autumn Collection” joker

Do I have super swag then?
Reply 16
Original post by the bear

ooh arty :tongue:
Original post by gabriellaverde
Do I have super swag then?

Not seen a pic of you in the shirt so cant say
Original post by J0n3zviper
Not seen a pic of you in the shirt so cant say

I posted one before but here you go.20180401_203808.jpg
No.
Mostly red, blue and shiny metallic colours.
I like brightly coloured velvet shirts, skirts and trousers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending