anonymous.2000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hey guys, I've been struggling with revision lately and it would be really useful if you could send over exam packs for OCR Biology and Chemistry (the ones made from exam builder)
I can't seem to find new style revision questions online and my teachers don't seem to be bothered. If you have exam packs from exam builder please send them over!
Thank you
bribriaa
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
i believe that your teacher should be able to have access to exam builder , have you tried to ask them?
anonymous.2000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by bribriaa)
i believe that your teacher should be able to have access to exam builder , have you tried to ask them?
yep as I said in my post, they don't seem to be bothered and keep putting it off
bribriaa
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by anonymous.2000)
yep as I said in my post, they don't seem to be bothered and keep putting it off
ooh yikes ! my bad- you gotta have a certified account for it :/ unless someone here is a teacher/works in a ocr centre they wont be able to give you any
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Have you tried physics and maths tutor
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (113)
64.94%
No (61)
35.06%

Watched Threads