italian ab initio: 7
english: 6
maths: 4
and D for my EE !!!!
so overall 35
can i do my ee in another subject?
how much per retake and when is it?
how should i go bout it?
plz any help welcome , i really wanna study medicine and dont even know if they allow retakes
nota bene
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes you can switch subject for the EE.
Retake can be either November 08 or May 09, but for chemistry I definitely recommed November as the syllabus changes. How much it costs will depend on your school/centre - the official fee is $85/subject, but add to that a registration fee to enter a candidate for retakes (about the same amount) and then your school might or might not take extra fees such as paying for invigilation.
You should contact you IBC to start with, and see if you can do the retakes at your school - if that fails, start calling/emailing other schools.
It will depend on the universities whether they allow retakes or not, but most certainly do.
Mona17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You got 35 points, which means that you still can go to some medical universities, so I dont even think you need to retake :cool:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads