Dida Lika
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hello everyone,
I am an EU student, filling in the student finance form; EU19N, as I apply for student finances for my studies in the UK starting next year. I am confused regarding the understanding of this particular phrase in the form; ''This form should be returned within 9 months of the start of your academic year, or you may lose your right to apply for student finance.'' Does this mean that I have to fill in the form nine months before the start of the academic year or nine months after the start of the academic year. If it means that I have to fill in the form nine months after the start of the academic year, could I nonetheless fill it in now and send it earlier?English is not my first language so any help would be highly appreciated!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Dida Lika)
Hello everyone,
I am an EU student, filling in the student finance form; EU19N, as I apply for student finances for my studies in the UK starting next year. I am confused regarding the understanding of this particular phrase in the form; ''This form should be returned within 9 months of the start of your academic year, or you may lose your right to apply for student finance.'' Does this mean that I have to fill in the form nine months before the start of the academic year or nine months after the start of the academic year. If it means that I have to fill in the form nine months after the start of the academic year, could I nonetheless fill it in now and send it earlier?English is not my first language so any help would be highly appreciated!
When will your course start? EU19N is for tuition fee loans for courses starting between August 2019 and July 2020. If your course starts in the Autumn of 2020 then you need to apply in March/April 2020 using EU20N
Dida Lika
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by PQ)
When will your course start? EU19N is for tuition fee loans for courses starting between August 2019 and July 2020. If your course starts in the Autumn of 2020 then you need to apply in March/April 2020 using EU20N
Oh, okay! My course starts in September of 2020 so I'll fill in the form around March/April of 2020. Thank you so much for help. Have a nice day!
Amy SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Dida Lika)
Hello everyone,
Hi there,

If you course will be starting in the 2020/21 Academic Year then you would apply on the EU20N Form when it becomes available, you get 9 months from the start of the Academic Year to apply for funding. Therefore, if your course starts in September 2020 you have until June 2021 to apply.

Thanks, Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (212)
53.4%
18-20 years old (no) (49)
12.34%
20-25 years old (yes) (63)
15.87%
20-25 years old (no) (9)
2.27%
25-30 years old (yes) (24)
6.05%