Merchandise . . .Lewis Hamilton Watch

DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Ok, I know this is off topic, and will probably get moved, BUT has anyone ever brought any merchandise from McLaren/Lewis Hamilton/Ferrai - or any of the teams before? If so, is it good quality, what are the sizes like and etc

Thanks
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
Ok, I know this is off topic, and will probably get moved, BUT has anyone ever brought any merchandise from McLaren/Lewis Hamilton/Ferrai - or any of the teams before? If so, is it good quality, what are the sizes like and etc

Thanks
Where are you looking to get it from?

If you're getting official stuff, yes it is good quality. Sizes are given on most of the websites, but for girls they tend to be in S/M/L etc and those are determined by chest size (in inches or cm).
DancinBallerina
(Original post by PoisonDonna)
Where are you looking to get it from?

If you're getting official stuff, yes it is good quality. Sizes are given on most of the websites, but for girls they tend to be in S/M/L etc and those are determined by chest size (in inches or cm).
Yea im noseying around Lewis' website and the McLaren website (£15k for a replica helmet that he had in Monaco, signed of course with diamonds set in it) - website Don't think im going to splash out that much lol :rolleyes:

Im after either one of the t shirts, one is £25 and the other is £37 - however if you become a member @ £65 you get it discounted! :rolleyes:

Ooo kk ta, just want to kno if the sizes are generous or what as I need to accomodate for 34E's :ninja: . . . . , although im a 10/12. So not sure if i should get a M or a L . . .
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yea im noseying around Lewis' website and the McLaren website (£15k for a replica helmet that he had in Monaco, signed of course with diamonds set in it) - website Don't think im going to splash out that much lol :rolleyes:

Im after either one of the t shirts, one is £25 and the other is £37 - however if you become a member @ £65 you get it discounted! :rolleyes:

Ooo kk ta, just want to kno if the sizes are generous or what as I need to accomodate for 34E's :ninja: . . . . , although im a 10/12. So not sure if i should get a M or a L . . .
Right okay, we are going to get blasted for dicussing bra sizes in a motorsport forum, but yes I'm the same issue, the sizing isn't ideal for that!
The sizes aren't what you'd call generous, the issue comes from them not being very long, so the material needed to go over bigger boobs makes them even shorter :p:
I have a Red Bull top that is medium, but it's a different style to the McLaren ones. I'd say M would be fine for you though.
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd say M, quality is allright, nothing special for the prices they charge, what you looking at? one of them florescent orange t-shirts?
DancinBallerina
Right okay, we are going to get blasted for dicussing bra sizes in a motorsport forum, but yes I'm the same issue, the sizing isn't ideal for that!
The sizes aren't what you'd call generous, the issue comes from them not being very long, so the material needed to go over bigger boobs makes them even shorter :p:
I have a Red Bull top that is medium, but it's a different style to the McLaren ones. I'd say M would be fine for you though.
I know I did think odeary - bra sizes in Motorsport, not good, but a girl needs to know these things lol

Ahhh okey dokey, I will order an M and see - if its too small or too big, can always send back or whatever. Thanks for your help.

Ps: Liking the Profile piccie with the helmet lol . . .
DancinBallerina
(Original post by Bear_Grylls)
I'd say M, quality is allright, nothing special for the prices they charge, what you looking at? one of them florescent orange t-shirts?
Errrr no - im lookin at these: t-shirt 1, tshirt 2 and I quite like this for the gym, but I already have one similar which cost me £8 - not point spending money on something which I don't really need, although saying that I don't need these tops lol :ninja:
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Errrr no - im lookin at these: t-shirt 1, tshirt 2 and I quite like this for the gym, but I already have one similar which cost me £8 - not point spending money on something which I don't really need, although saying that I don't need these tops lol :ninja:
Out of those the first is better I guess, I don't really like polo shirts.

Still prefer the team shirt, though. And Heikki, of course.

I want a team shirt with "Heikki" on the side, they had them last year for Hamilton and Alonso, but not (yet) this year it seems.
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Somehow I don't think your average motorsport fan is averse to a discussion about the female figure.
Ed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You can get a Hamilton Airfix kit. It was advertised on TV, when it is finished he comes to life.
DancinBallerina
Out of those the first is better I guess, but I don't really like polo shirts.

Still prefer the team shirt, though.
Yea I like the first one, but usually when I get tops like that - I get one wear out of it and I don't wear it again because it shrinks regardless of following correct washing procedures. Im also quite long in the body, hence why im trying to decide with the polo - as usually get on with them better, but its more ££££.

Yes the team shirt looks rather comfy I have to say - maybe I should go for that one!? . . . Oooo I don't know.
DancinBallerina
(Original post by Ed.)
You can get a Hamilton Airfix kit. It was advertised on TV, when it is finished he comes to life.
This one ya mean? . . .
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by El Stevo)
Somehow I don't think your average motorsport fan is averse to a discussion about the female figure.
Heh, I didn't think of that. I should have just not worried and gone ahead and posted my bra size too :p:

And yes DancinBallerina the team shirt is much better, but if you're a Lewis fan go for the Lewis shirt...
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This one ya mean? . . .
:rofl:

Have you not seen the Abbey Lewis ad where they build him and his car up them he comes to life?

God I hate that advert :mad:
Ed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This one ya mean? . . .
Oh no.. It isn't real.
DancinBallerina
:rofl:

Have you not seen the Abbey Lewis ad where they build him and his car up them he comes to life?

God I hate that advert :mad:
Yea, I always stop whatever im doing and watch it!? . . . :ninja: I think its alright, but tad naff though lol - I preferred the light banter advert (back then) with Lewis and Alonso last year, finishin it off with Kimi sat in the Steam room at the end,with a lil wave - i liked tht one more.
DancinBallerina
(Original post by Ed.)
Oh no.. It isn't real.
Yea I know its not real :rolleyes: , its a lil flat pack version to what you were asking.
Untitled258
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ohhh i remember, as a kid, i got Sennas McLaren in a real airfix set, but i didnt care about cars at the time and only liked planes so never made it haha

I want a Honda tee-shirt i remember getting a Jaguar oneait the 2000 or 2001 british gp though
PoisonDonna
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yea, I always stop whatever im doing and watch it!? . . . :ninja: I think its alright, but tad naff though lol - I preferred the light banter advert (back then) with Lewis and Alonso last year, finishin it off with Kimi sat in the Steam room at the end,with a lil wave - i liked tht one more.
Errr, it wasn't Kimi :p:

It was Mika Hakkinen, ex McLaren F1 driver. But yes that advert was good.
DancinBallerina
Errr, it wasn't Kimi :p:

It was Mika Hakkinen, ex McLaren F1 driver. But yes that advert was good.
That's it, I couldn't remember who it was so I guessed, but guessed wrongly! ooops my bad. :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads