The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sabertooth
Nazism is far left economically, shows the ignorance of the general population.

I said fascism. Shows you trying to be a know it all
Jerking My Gerking
LAME JOKE!

Im may be really stupid, but I detect no joke there... someone care to explain to the slow kid in the corner? :p:
Reply 22
trefusis128
Im may be really stupid, but I detect no joke there... someone care to explain to the slow kid in the corner? :p:

I don't see a joke either
Reply 23
Bagration
Well said.

Well said? You agree with patronizing people then - evn though they were right.
Jerking My Gerking
LAME JOKE!

I can't hear your sarcastic tone of voice over the internet!!!! :vroam:
I should have used italics. :frown:
Why is it that people assume you're a Nazi if you like Germany?
Because the Nazi Party was nationalist. And you haven't had the chance to realise the ignorance in your position. :p:

EDIT: Get that Hitler-cock away from my faint eyes!
hannah_dru

I doubt people actually assume this, maybe its just Brittish banter- "we're friends now!"
jismith1989
Because the Nazi Party was nationalist.

Therefore all nationalist parties are nazis lolololol.

And you haven't had the chance to realise the ignorance in your position.

Ironic.
hannah_dru

All Germans are Nazis but not all Nazis are Germans.
Seven_Three
Therefore all nationalist parties are nazis lolololol.

And you haven't had the chance to realise the ignorance in your position.

Ironic.

But no, monsieur. I didn't say I agreed with that specious logic; I said it was why people generally consider him to be a Nazi. So the irony is on you.

Though UKIP, the BNP et al. never really add anything of value to British politics.
trefusis128
I doubt people actually assume this, maybe its just Brittish banter- "we're friends now!"

They do. I have a German Soc and a football t-shirt and I've got told I'm one cos of them. I've also had friend requests on myspace in the past from actual nazis cos they've assumed that I'me one. I don't get it...
Reply 34
Jerking My Gerking
His hair is going the wrong way. He brushed it right to left.

Maybe it's your knowledge of Hitler-based trivia that makes people think you're a Nazi? :p:
hannah_dru
I've also had friend requests on myspace in the past from actual nazis cos they've assumed that I'me one. I don't get it...

Then that concerns me, I didn't know people were still so eager to stereotype... well, I did- but I hope you know what I'm getting at.

And the fact Nazis spend their evenings on myspace made me giggle.
Smoobla
Maybe it's your knowledge of Hitler-based trivia that makes people think you're a Nazi? :p:

It's only because I've read Mein Kampf.
D-Day
Nazi #zomg#

I've read Young Stalin, I'm no Stalinist..
Jerking My Gerking
It's only because I've read Mein Kampf.

I found A copy of Mein Kampf on the bus last year and couldn't resist reading the first few pages.

Not the kind of thing you want to be reading on public transport in what was an area with a high minority population....
trefusis128
Then that concerns me, I didn't know people were still so eager to stereotype... well, I did- but I hope you know what I'm getting at.

And the fact Nazis spend their evenings on myspace made me giggle.

Yeah. Sorry if I've gone a bit OT. I guess I just get the feeling that this country still isn't really ready to stop blaming Germany for the war. Maybe that's why everyonw still uses the Nazi thing?

Sad isn't it?

Latest

Trending

Trending