need budding freud to help with sexual paranoia!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
i'm a male of 26. i've probably had more than my fair share of sexual partners, 95% of which were 1 night stands, something i'm not proud about. especially when considering the quality of these girls. this is where my problem lies.

while i'm good looking, i only seem to want to have sex with either ugly, fat, much older, ladyboys (no joke), or prostitutes. when faced with a girl who i find attractive in the suitable to introduce to parents kind of way, my penis just seems to switch off. numerous occasions i've had the embarrassing predicament of a soft c0ck!

i've got a terrible reputation for my choice in sexual partners not all of which i can put down to alcohol.

i think its obvious that for some reason i'm scared of women that are potential partners. problem is i dont know why or what i can do to change it. what should i do?
libertine861
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i'm a male of 26. i've probably had more than my fair share of sexual partners, 95% of which were 1 night stands, something i'm not proud about. especially when considering the quality of these girls. this is where my problem lies.

while i'm good looking, i only seem to want to have sex with either ugly, fat, much older, ladyboys (no joke), or prostitutes. when faced with a girl who i find attractive in the suitable to introduce to parents kind of way, my penis just seems to switch off. numerous occasions i've had the embarrassing predicament of a soft c0ck!

i've got a terrible reputation for my choice in sexual partners not all of which i can put down to alcohol.

i think its obvious that for some reason i'm scared of women that are potential partners. problem is i dont know why or what i can do to change it. what should i do?
The only way to deal with your fear is by tackling it head on. It won't go away if you ignore it. What's the big deal? what are you scared of? what is so bad about going with a respectable girl? It's not life or death, it's a simple choice. It can't be any scarier than sleeping with a ladyboy. That's probably not the answer you're looking for as facing up to your fears is a very hard thing to do but it's the only way. I don't know of any other way. I use to be terrified of interacting with complete strangers so I volunteered in a charity shop and now it doesn't bother me at all.
Osirls
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
It happens.

Girls know it, you know it.
If you find you're entering a relationship with someone then maybe you should let them know at the right time that you get particularly nervous around someone you care about.
Then it'll be something you can work on/enjoy working on together..

The harder you 'try' to make it work the less'll happen.
Just relax about it and find someone you can be comfortable with.
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I agree with what you have said, it certainly sounds like you are 'scared' or fear the intimacy with somebody you respect, like and have feelings for.

When you're going with ugly girls, and prostitutes you have some degree of control as they maybe in awe of you. However, when the situation is turned around it sounds like you feel nervous and vaulnerable.

I think the only way you are going to get through this is to find the right person, who doesnt not initimidate you and takes their time with you. When the right relationship comes around, I'm sure your problems will really come to an end. Just wait and see what happens and try not to worry yourself. Practice makes perfect, once you've had a few experiences of having sex with someone you really care for your nerves and paranoia will most probably come to and end.
AussieKat
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Its probably nerves hun, because a potential partner is attractive you probably have a fear of rejection as well. Just go in there head on and tackle it... once you get more comfortable with a girl and get to know her, you're underpants will come back to life! lol
fungirl1234
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
do u female friends OP?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
thanks for advice, i know what your all saying is right but i do try. i have had one serious relationship with a girl i loved, that started off with the expected problems but it was ok eventually. although during my 3 years with her i'm not sure how much I liked her sexually, even though i found her very attrative.

do u female friends OP?
i now have some female friends but generally hang out with guys. was terrified of females as a youth.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads