Park Lane College placed the blame on me! Watch

AussieKat
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have been at Park Lane College Leeds for two years and I've been happy in those two years.

Before the biology practical exam in May, there was a Thread enquiring about the content of this exam. You may recall the thread helping us revise the areas we need to. We all helped each other in what to revise and what to look over in suttle clues we recieved from our teachers... nothing too serious.

I posted on this thread one night after my biology teacher randomly taught us how to produce our own water baths and it, by coincidence or not - you decide, appeared on the exam.

Now I got pulled in at college and BLAMED for the fact people moderating the exam had now launched an equiry in Park Lane College Leeds and accused them of cheating, taking statements from everybody :confused: My head of A-Levels covered it up with some ******* about a gas leak... which I KNOW isn't true :mad:

I feel honoured that my comment was included in the article by the bbc:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/7422381.stm

but I find it totally unfair that I got blamed for this! Plenty of other people had hints and posted them! Anybody else think the same?
..Northern Soul
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ouch, im goin there possibly next year just as a part time student, but that story doesn't encourage me.
*Sparkle*
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well if you didn't have what college you went to in your profile then the blame wouldn't get to you, they can't just ignore it.

Although, it's ridiculous because you didn't do anything wrong.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (44)
37.93%
No - but I will (4)
3.45%
No - I don't want to (5)
4.31%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (63)
54.31%

Watched Threads