The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bornstubborn
You have no idea what illiterate is. Ofcourse i will have responsibility because i am very smart.

Keep dreaming, please...

One of my lecturer's is an engineering genius he builds engine's from scratch in his spare time (he makes every part) and he gave me my 'indevidiual' report. In engineering as a subject many uni's are not that concerned with grammar, they are interested in engineering knowledge.

If you cannot interpret a textbook properly and accurately, what engineering knowledge you allegedly obtain is going to be incorrect...

I think you need to look up what illiterate means.

Right...

Ok, well i got a first last year. So perhaps i don't have the ability but all my exams are saying otherwise. But thanks for the vote of confidense.

There is a difference between theory and application.

You really are a freak by the way. Trying to play these weird mind games. I guess you must not realise my determination, people like you are soft compared to me, you are worried about failing in your course, where i know i will pass. Don't apply your weakling logic to me.
My people are some of the highest educated people in this country. You're just a white guy.

:rofl: What are you people, the Church of the 7th day Hopists?
Reply 501
Bornstubborn
Well it has been proven men score on average 5 points more than women. It however has not been proven you have the IQ of a genius.

I got CC at English in highschool. I think highschool is a lot easier for girls though.

I can't imagine why you would hate me so much, getting a job is not hard, well done. You are so over dramatic, i guess thats what soft subjects teach you.

I have seen Ally Mcbeal on TV but i don't watch women's tv. I think it is the best proof that men are smarter than women.

Times university guide.

In many countries engineering is ranked higher than medecine and law. Britain is a little bit backwards, that would probably explain why we have such bad engineering. I don't think much if someone is a lawyer, a doctor is good. However engineering is definetly the top in my eyes and in many other countries. In some countries becoming a doctor isn't ranked as highly as here.
In Russia engineering is ranked very highly and they have just produced the most advanced fighter jet in the world, it really puts us to shame, but atleast we have got lots of lawyers to make a no win no fee compo claim.

Also in other countries only degree level students can hold the level of engineer much in the same way a doctor does, however here any workman claims to be an engineer. Like i said Britain is very backwards.

Its ironic you call me a child, when you display such childish views. You sound like you're fresh out of college.

Your logic is so warped... So you're saying that one one hand you believe in IQ when in ONE study it claims women score on average lower than men YET you disbelieve it when I've taken two official IQ tests and have come out with very high scores. Interesting... you have very flexible opinions when it suits you... And you never told me which IQ test you did. Also you brought up the subject of IQ scores and are just sore I happen to have higher scores than you...

If English was SUCH a soft subject you'd get A*A* in it. I've never got a C in any subject in my life... Even the ones I hated... Girls do better at highschool, according to you earlier, because they mature quicker than men. Plus even if it was more man-centric it would only make maybe a grades difference... So you can't even get an A* in a "soft" subject? I take it you fared better in your other subjects?

I don't hate you as I don't know you. I do strongly dislike your outdated and bigoted attitudes...

"I have seen Ally Mcbeal on TV but i don't watch women's tv. I think it is the best proof that men are smarter than women." Sorry what? Would you like to explain that? Are you saying TV programmes prove women are stupider than men?! Good God your logic gets more and more bizarre.

Are you doing Electronic or Mechanical Engineering? So you're either at Cambridge (I reckon you'd have said if you were...), Imperial (impressive), Bristol (same), Bath (pretty good) or Southampton (erm... how to say that nicely...) Funny how you're not being specific. So which of these top, mid and er... other unis are you at then?

Engineering is not ranked higher than medicine anywhere in the world. Prove it is. Everyone respects doctors across the globe. Engineering is good but not that good. Ahhh yes, lets become like the Russians! That forward-thinking, politically stable country is like a beacon of light for us all! Russian engineering is hardly the best in the world especially when you look at their track record in the 20th century... Russian was hardly a reliable thing to have stamped on goods...

What childish views have I expressed? You've repeated like a five year old "Girls aren't as good as boys. They're stupid!" over and over. And fresh out of college? If by that you mean high school then yes... that would be fairly accurate... :rolleyes:

P.S. I can't believe your insult for HMK was "You're just a white guy!" I can't quite decide if that was racist, retar.ded or random...
Reply 502
Reblet
Your logic is so warped... So you're saying that one one hand you believe in IQ when in ONE study it claims women score on average lower than men YET you disbelieve it when I've taken two official IQ tests and have come out with very high scores. Interesting... you have very flexible opinions when it suits you... And you never told me which IQ test you did. Also you brought up the subject of IQ scores and are just sore I happen to have higher scores than you...

If English was SUCH a soft subject you'd get A*A* in it. I've never got a C in any subject in my life... Even the ones I hated... Girls do better at highschool, according to you earlier, because they mature quicker than men. Plus even if it was more man-centric it would only make maybe a grades difference... So you can't even get an A* in a "soft" subject? I take it you fared better in your other subjects?

I don't hate you as I don't know you. I do strongly dislike your outdated and bigoted attitudes...

"I have seen Ally Mcbeal on TV but i don't watch women's tv. I think it is the best proof that men are smarter than women." Sorry what? Would you like to explain that? Are you saying TV programmes prove women are stupider than men?! Good God your logic gets more and more bizarre.

Are you doing Electronic or Mechanical Engineering? So you're either at Cambridge (I reckon you'd have said if you were...), Imperial (impressive), Bristol (same), Bath (pretty good) or Southampton (erm... how to say that nicely...) Funny how you're not being specific. So which of these top, mid and er... other unis are you at then?

Engineering is not ranked higher than medicine anywhere in the world. Prove it is. Everyone respects doctors across the globe. Engineering is good but not that good. Ahhh yes, lets become like the Russians! That forward-thinking, politically stable country is like a beacon of light for us all! Russian engineering is hardly the best in the world especially when you look at their track record in the 20th century... Russian was hardly a reliable thing to have stamped on goods...

What childish views have I expressed? You've repeated like a five year old "Girls aren't as good as boys. They're stupid!" over and over. And fresh out of college? If by that you mean high school then yes... that would be fairly accurate... :rolleyes:

P.S. I can't believe your insult for HMK was "You're just a white guy!" I can't quite decide if that was racist, retar.ded or random...

I am sorry if you cannot see the difference between an article proving men have higher IQ and your unbeliviable claim that you have the IQ of a genius. I have taken many IQ tests and have consistently scored in the 130's. I am thinking about taking the mensa test.

Highshools are a terrible palce for boys to study. I remeber in English we had to study feminist literature. I was just a victim of a system that lets young men down. As a boy i needed a strong teacher to make sure i studied hard, i was let down by soft female teachers. Since then i have done exceptionally well in education.

I am doing mech eng, I am going to one of the best instiutions. You might have mentioned it :wink:

Yes, German engineering is world renowned, they value engineering much higher than here. I think medecine is only valued very highly in some countries. I think engineering is severly under rated in the UK and may be the reason why we are not a world engineering power house like other nations. Russian engineering is some of the best in the world, they are more advanced than the UK. Consumer goods do not necasarily reflect the top level of engineering in a nation.

Don't get upset at me because modern women are obsessed with tv shows like sex and the city. It just goes to show that modern women are brainless.

I cannot understand how this guy can be so sure of my failure in education especially when my ethnic group out performs his by a long way. He hasn't got a leg to stand on. Is that racist? do i look like a care.
Reply 503
Bornstubborn
I am sorry if you cannot see the difference between an article proving men have higher IQ and your unbeliviable claim that you have the IQ of a genius. I have taken many IQ tests and have consistently scored in the 130's. I am thinking about taking the mensa test.

Highshools are a terrible palce for boys to study. I remeber in English we had to study feminist literature. I was just a victim of a system that lets young men down. As a boy i needed a strong teacher to make sure i studied hard, i was let down by soft female teachers. Since then i have done exceptionally well in education.

I am doing mech eng, I am going to one of the best instiutions. You might have mentioned it :wink:

Yes, German engineering is world renowned, they value engineering much higher than here. I think medecine is only valued very highly in some countries. I think engineering is severly under rated in the UK and may be the reason why we are not a world engineering power house like other nations. Russian engineering is some of the best in the world, they are more advanced than the UK. Consumer goods do not necasarily reflect the top level of engineering in a nation.

Don't get upset at me because modern women are obsessed with tv shows like sex and the city. It just goes to show that modern women are brainless.

I cannot understand how this guy can be so sure of my failure in education especially when my ethnic group out performs his by a long way. He hasn't got a leg to stand on. Is that racist? do i look like a care.

You were let down, your life was haaaaard, the teaching was baaaad, the teachers were soooooft, you were a victiiiiiiim.

Stop WHINING, you big baby! You think women are soft? Well you're acting like the irritated offspring of a cotton wool bud and a marshmallow!

Yeah, life is hard. Boo-hoo. I have dyspraxia and my maths teacher refused to accept the diagnosis and hit me over the head with rolled up newspapers - I still got a B at GCSE and to this day wish I had managed to do better. You got a C because you're not that good at English - lots of boys manage to get A* and A grades. You just weren't good enough. Get. Over. It.

You had to study feminist literature because it is a distinct, interesting genre within literature and it was chosen for you. Again, quit whining and Get. Over. It. If you weren't WILLING to put the work in without an army-sargeant-clone threatening to 'woop yo tender ass' then that's YOUR problem. Teachers are there to teach, not drill you.

Oh, poor you. Poor, poor you. You get to live in a 1st world country with free primary and secondary education and a good standard of living. Yeah, life must be a complete BIATCH for you. I totally see why you hate threatening women.

You do mech eng, and NOTHING is as good or better than that. You are of a certain race and NOBODY has a race as good or better than yours in ANY arena. Your IQ is higher than anyone else's. Because you're a man, women are just AWFUL and brainless and stupid and watch bad TV and you just rock at EVERYTHING.

God, get over everything. Get over yourself. You're distinctly average in all but one thing: you're uncommonly stupid.
Mata
You were let down, your life was haaaaard, the teaching was baaaad, the teachers were soooooft, you were a victiiiiiiim.

Stop WHINING, you big baby! You think women are soft? Well you're acting like the irritated offspring of a cotton wool bud and a marshmallow!

Yeah, life is hard. Boo-hoo. I have dyspraxia and my maths teacher refused to accept the diagnosis and hit me over the head with rolled up newspapers - I still got a B at GCSE and to this day wish I had managed to do better. You got a C because you're not that good at English - lots of boys manage to get A* and A grades. You just weren't good enough. Get. Over. It.

You had to study feminist literature because it is a distinct, interesting genre within literature and it was chosen for you. Again, quit whining and Get. Over. It. If you weren't WILLING to put the work in without an army-sargeant-clone threatening to 'woop yo tender ass' then that's YOUR problem. Teachers are there to teach, not drill you.

Oh, poor you. Poor, poor you. You get to live in a 1st world country with free primary and secondary education and a good standard of living. Yeah, life must be a complete BIATCH for you. I totally see why you hate threatening women.

You do mech eng, and NOTHING is as good or better than that. You are of a certain race and NOBODY has a race as good or better than yours in ANY arena. Your IQ is higher than anyone else's. Because you're a man, women are just AWFUL and brainless and stupid and watch bad TV and you just rock at EVERYTHING.

God, get over everything. Get over yourself. You're distinctly average in all but one thing: you're uncommonly stupid.

As soon as i can rep you, i will, i hope that bornstubborn can take at least some of that to heart, as i am finding it impossible to debate with someone with such absurd opinions (he added me on msn to ask me if i thought he was racist, then called me stupid)

The fact of the matter is not are women more or less intelligent, its should they be paid the same as men if they are in equal jobs, which i believe they should. End of.

But good post, i chuckled
Reply 505
Bornstubborn
You're just a white guy.

So you are racist as well as sexist. Nice.
Reply 506
Mata

Is it because i said black women are ugly?

Haha, feminist literature is interesting. I think that sais it all.
Reply 507
Bornstubborn
Is it because i said black women are ugly?

Haha, feminist literature is interesting. I think that sais it all.

No, it isn't because you said black women are ugly - I'm not immature enough to a) hound you about that or b) bring it into this argument. We had a relatively bloodless ending to that discussion and I don't feel any animosity about it whatsoever.

p.s.
Haha, you spelt 'says' incorrectly. I think that says it all.
Reply 508
Mata
No, it isn't because you said black women are ugly - I'm not immature enough to a) hound you about that or b) bring it into this argument. We had a relatively bloodless ending to that discussion and I don't feel any animosity about it whatsoever.

p.s.
Haha, you spelt 'says' incorrectly. I think that says it all.

I know you fancy me, but the whole 'be nasty to get your attention' doesn't work with me.

I jus ain't down wid dat, Ya know what i mean?
Reply 509
Bornstubborn
I know you fancy me, but the whole 'be nasty to get your attention' doesn't work with me.

Can't formulate a proper response through the wry laughter. Why? I have seen your picture.

So. Tears of mirth have ceased. Ahem.

Ok, laughing was harsh. Perhaps in some alternative universe in which I had been severely facially scarred and had an unfortunate weight problem, I'd fancy you. You're perfectly average looking and I suppose you're almost literate.

Unfortunately for you, in this universe I'm way too good for you. A fact which is perfectly illustrated by your use of the juvenile 'nya nya you fancy me' argument which you used on some other poor girl in a different thread.

Edit: FURTHER compounded that you edited your post to write, and I quote, 'I jus ain't down wid dat, Ya know what i mean?'. Ew.
Reply 510
Mata
Can't formulate a proper response through the wry laughter. Why? I have seen your picture.

So. Tears of mirth have ceased. Ahem.

Ok, laughing was harsh. Perhaps in some alternative universe in which I had been severely facially scarred and had an unfortunate weight problem, I'd fancy you. You're perfectly average looking and I suppose you're almost literate.

Unfortunately for you, in this universe I'm way too good for you. A fact which is perfectly illustrated by your use of the juvenile 'nya nya you fancy me' argument which you used on some other poor girl in a different thread.

Edit: FURTHER compounded that you edited your post to write, and I quote, 'I jus ain't down wid dat, Ya know what i mean?'. Ew.

God, i feel sorry for the poor guy who ends up with you. Your tears of mirth have ceased? Bahaha

I guess i was wrong about English lit, it does teach you some useful skills.

You think you're better than me? I guess you place an artificial worth to yourself.

I don't understand how i am supposed to respond to your comments, were they meant to be serious?
Reply 511
Bornstubborn
God, i feel sorry for the poor guy who ends up with you. Your tears of mirth have ceased? Bahaha

I guess i was wrong about English lit, it does teach you some useful skills.

You think you're better than me? I guess you place an artificial worth to yourself.

I don't understand how i am supposed to respond to your comments, were they meant to be serious?

I'm not sure if they're meant to be serious ... I don't really care that much.

The poor man that has ended up with me adores me. I'm nice to him.Because he a) respects me and women in general and b) is intelligent, funny and interesting enough for me to do so. People treat you in the way you treat them. Hint: that's why everyone on this thread thinks you're a tool.

And yes, I do think I'm better than you. Not because I'm more intelligent or better looking, but because you're not a very nice human being. I have my failings but I am not prejudiced against people of the opposite sex and I am respectful to people of other races. Which gets me more 'humanity' brownie points than you.

So. Unless you get an argument by at least your next post, I'm not playing this game any more. You have too little intelligence for it to be stimulating at this point. I'm going to watch Top Gear and delight in the idea that pretty soon, life is going to take you down.
Reply 512
Mata
I'm not sure if they're meant to be serious ... I don't really care that much.

The poor man that has ended up with me adores me. I'm nice to him.Because he a) respects me and women in general and b) is intelligent, funny and interesting enough for me to do so. People treat you in the way you treat them. Hint: that's why everyone on this thread thinks you're a tool.

And yes, I do think I'm better than you. Not because I'm more intelligent or better looking, but because you're not a very nice human being. I have my failings but I am not prejudiced against people of the opposite sex and I am respectful to people of other races. Which gets me more 'humanity' brownie points than you.

So. Unless you get an argument by at least your next post, I'm not playing this game any more. You have too little intelligence for it to be stimulating at this point. I'm going to watch Top Gear and delight in the idea that pretty soon, life is going to take you down.

Your comments come off as a joke.

He is intelligent and respects you. Give me a ****ing break. this actually hurts.

I am a tool? People in this thread, a bunch of loud mouth women. Do i look like a give a ****. There is also hopping mad kangaroo on his super maths degree who thinks i am studying to be a mechanic, i stopped taking him serious when he stated engineers work as line men at manufacturing plants.

haha, you have more humanity browny points than me and that makes you a better person? This is just embarrasing.

Why does everyone believe they are intelligent. Is that some sort of trump card on TSR, ''i am more intelligent''. Why is it the people who come out with this line seem so average?

You honestly strike me as a very average girl, a 'ten a penny girl'. But as long as you have your humanity browny points (no pun intended) i am sure you'll be happy.

Life is going to take me down? Your stupidity hurts my brain.
think maybe its time to get back on topic?
Reply 514
munchie_rox
think maybe its time to get back on topic?

My Personal opinion is that the womans place is in the home. However i only care about myself, so aslong as i achieve what i want, i do not care what all these other women do.
Bornstubborn
My Personal opinion is that the womans place is in the home. However i only care about myself, so aslong as i achieve what i want, i do not care what all these other women do.

Well lets hope you never have a woman boss lol.
Reply 516
munchie_rox
Well lets hope you never have a woman boss lol.

My goal in life is to run my own business. I am only studying because starting a business will be a bad idea for a few years. If the economic situation was better i probably would have just invested my money into a business.
Ah, well good luck! And lets hope that none of your customers/business clients are women either.
Reply 518
munchie_rox
Ah, well good luck! And lets hope that none of your customers/business clients are women either.

There is no sentiment in business.
Bornstubborn
There is no sentiment in business.

Lol, you may find that incorrect when you start work

Latest

Trending

Trending