Kaaiowo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Okay, so I have a mock exam tomorrow and I'm in so much stress and pressure. I don't think I'll sleep today due to my Anxiety.

Should I just revise and do an all-nighter and then go home after the exam and sleep? Or should I try to sleep and potentially loose 6-8 hours staring at my wall.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you could try sleeping for a little, i don't think there's any point in pulling an all nighter for mocks- how prepared do you feel for the exam (is it a psychology paper)?
Last edited by absolutelysprout; 1 year ago
Kaaiowo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
you could try sleeping for a little, i don't think there's any point in pulling an all nighter for mocks- how prepared do you feel for the exam (is it a psychology paper_?
I'm pretty prepared. I just have to go over things but yeah these are for my predicted grades - which explains why I'm stressing out.

And yes it's a psychology paper.
Last edited by Kaaiowo; 1 year ago
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kaaiowo)
I'm pretty prepared. I just have to go over things but yeah these are for my predicted grades - which explains why I'm stressing out.

And yes it's a psychology paper.
you'll be okay!! you've done some prep which is great, don't overwork yourself tonight, just consolidate knowledge and perhaps do a few exam questions for practice.
YOLOYOLO2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I suggest you sleep for around 6- 8hrs. In this instance, doing an all nighter could possibly be a detriment to the grade you want to achieve for the mock. You won't be able to regurgitate all the info properly and by being too invested in the mock exam, it could put unneccesary pressure onto yourself too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (55)
17.13%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.35%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.43%

Watched Threads