Lissy08
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My period was 2 days late then started yesterday and I was in extremely bad pain with cramps, then today I’ve been feeling really ill and sick and my period is light pink and brownish not very heavy
Blubla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi there. There could be many different factors at play here. Have you been travelling recently or more stressed than usual? This in and of itself can cause some changes in the menstrual cycle. Have you been sexually active recently and are concerned that you could be pregnant? Or do you have other health concerns? Either way, if its stress related, which ive had happen to me before than you should be fine. If not, and your concerned than maybe go to your gynocolegist. Or you could always wait until your next period arrives to see if the same thing happens and if so wait to see a doctor until then just to rule anything out. You might also be coming down with something which can also cause either a heavier or lighter flow or more or less cramps. Your probably fine, but im not a doctor so if you are experiencing severe pain of any sort than you should of course go to the doctor asap. Im sure things will get resolved
Last edited by Blubla; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (54)
32.34%
Spring (30)
17.96%
Autumn/Fall (41)
24.55%
Winter (32)
19.16%
I love them all equally (10)
5.99%