Theory test- Hazard perception Watch

jonnielovely
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I finished my theory test and passed, my experience is quite good for the MC question, however I feel the hazard perception is quite tricky and I got disqualified on a video for "unacceptable manner" with only 3+3 clicks, six clicks in total (it is not the double hazard one) I can see pedestrians across the road and I click- Click Click and then I got disqualified at the end of the video. However on another video I got like 10 clicks about a red car across the lanes on the motorway and I am not disqualified on it. When I finished the test I feel doomed. It is hard and the disqualify mechanism is different from the HPT practice website. I will not get disqualified on website but in exam it will. I usually got 60+ on practicing but I only got 53 on the actual test....
Mona123456
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jonnielovely)
I finished my theory test and passed, my experience is quite good for the MC question, however I feel the hazard perception is quite tricky and I got disqualified on a video for "unacceptable manner" with only 3+3 clicks, six clicks in total (it is not the double hazard one) I can see pedestrians across the road and I click- Click Click and then I got disqualified at the end of the video. However on another video I got like 10 clicks about a red car across the lanes on the motorway and I am not disqualified on it. When I finished the test I feel doomed. It is hard and the disqualify mechanism is different from the HPT practice website. I will not get disqualified on website but in exam it will. I usually got 60+ on practicing but I only got 53 on the actual test....
I wouldn’t worry too much at this point. You passed - well done! - and that’s the main thing. Lots of practical driving lessons with a good instructor will help to improve your hazard perception and make you a safer driver.
ericl3ung
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you get your results after the exam or will I need have to wait for the letter to arrive?
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ericl3ung)
Do you get your results after the exam or will I need have to wait for the letter to arrive?
You'll be given them after the exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (217)
19.38%
Labour (478)
42.68%
Liberal Democrats (213)
19.02%
Green Party (57)
5.09%
Brexit Party (30)
2.68%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.43%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.89%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)