Candieeeyx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I want to go Royal Holloway to study Medicine. They accept BTEC Applied Science National Diploma ( equivalent to 2 A levels) with a B in Biology. BUT I'm studying BTEC Applied Science Subsidiary Diploma which is only equivalent to 1 A level. I do Biology also. I'm wondering if they will still let me accept me. Can anyone let me know?
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Candieeeyx)
I want to go Royal Holloway to study Medicine. They accept BTEC Applied Science National Diploma ( equivalent to 2 A levels) with a B in Biology. BUT I'm studying BTEC Applied Science Subsidiary Diploma which is only equivalent to 1 A level. I do Biology also. I'm wondering if they will still let me accept me. Can anyone let me know?
Hi Candieeeyx,

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately we don't offer Medicine as a course here at Royal Holloway. Do you mean Biomedical sciences? You can find all of the courses we offer here.
In regards to your BTEC requirements it's best to get in contact with our Admissions team, you can email them at: [email protected]

Hope this helps,

Philippa
Candieeeyx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)
Hi Candieeeyx,

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately we don't offer Medicine as a course here at Royal Holloway. Do you mean Biomedical sciences? You can find all of the courses we offer here.
In regards to your BTEC requirements it's best to get in contact with our Admissions team, you can email them at: [email protected]

Hope this helps,

Philippa
Yes I meant Biomedical Science
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
19.18%
Labour (443)
42.47%
Liberal Democrats (202)
19.37%
Green Party (54)
5.18%
Brexit Party (28)
2.68%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)