Graduate Jobs for International Students Watch

2020grad
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi Everyone,

I am currently at uni graduating next summer and i know it is pretty slim pickings when it comes to applying for graduate roles because not loads of companies are looking to sponsor visas. So i'm starting a support group ( jk ). Since i am currently in the process of applying for jobs i'm going to be collating a list of companies that do and do not sponsor visas. I will be posting most of this so that you all can benefit from this. If you already have a list going please share!
angelineyeo1124
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 2020grad)
Hi Everyone,

I am currently at uni graduating next summer and i know it is pretty slim pickings when it comes to applying for graduate roles because not loads of companies are looking to sponsor visas. So i'm starting a support group ( jk ). Since i am currently in the process of applying for jobs i'm going to be collating a list of companies that do and do not sponsor visas. I will be posting most of this so that you all can benefit from this. If you already have a list going please share!
Thank you for this and I really understand your case as I am in the same shoes. I am also in the process of applying for jobs and as an international student its tough because not all companies sponsor visa and even if they do have the license they wouldnt sponsor visa for their graduate programmes. I'm keeping my options super open and applying to those few which definitely sponsor visas, namely big4, MBB, consultancy, banks (Barclays, Lloyds, UBS, BAML, RBS), financial services (Goldman Sachs, Blackrock) etc. But I really want to go into healthcare/pharma/life sciences and most pharma companies like GSK do not sponsor visa and I can't find any past success stories online either. Appreciate if anyone can help out here as well!
Last edited by angelineyeo1124; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (212)
70.67%
No I haven't decided yet (55)
18.33%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
11%

Watched Threads