Can I still take my driving test? Watch

blackdragonthegreat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have lost the paper counterpart of my driving licence. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can I still take my test? It is on Wednesday.
Sports Racer
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
No. You must have both parts to take the test.
shorty.loves.angels
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm 99% sure you MUST take it... but hey let's face it you'd found out quicker by checking the website or ringing up if it's not there
Kshahin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i'm not sure call the dsa.
Mr.A
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
you need both parts because if you pass they take your provisional license and paper counterpart from you, and i think the coutnerpart shows them if youve got any points or anything on ur provisional license. i think there is information in the letter you recieve from the dsa after booking your test. it might give you a number to call or something to get another one.
i think the best thing to do if you cannot find it is to cancel the test. but phone dsa first to see if they can send you another counterpart quickly.
AussieKat
Report 10 years ago
Theory - yes you can because I did it but I had to get a new license before my practical test... you can't take the test without it x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise