probiotics? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I hear they're really good for weight loss and acne as well as your overall mood because there is a link between gut bacteria and the brain. Therefore , i want to try it but I'm unsure as to whether it may damage my body seeing as i am a teen but i also have no current problems with my gut. If u take probiotics, what brand do you take? And do you think it would have an impact on a normal functioning body?
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
In my opinion they are just a marketing gimmick to make their companies a lot of money from the gullible, and if you knew what they really were believe me they would be 1 of the last things you would be putting into yourself.
If you want to know what they are check out "The Shocking Truth About Food S1E1" on the Channel 5 player.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JaseyB)
In my opinion they are just a marketing gimmick to make their companies a lot of money from the gullible, and if you knew what they really were believe me they would be 1 of the last things you would be putting into yourself.
If you want to know what they are check out "The Shocking Truth About Food S1E1" on the Channel 5 player.
ya know what you're actually right . Thanks !!!
ساره
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I take them but I feel like it’s better to just eat natural yogurts that contain it
Anonymous #1
but i though yogurts don't have a lot of probiotics apparently they only have a little so it doesn't really do anything
ساره
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
but i though yogurts don't have a lot of probiotics apparently they only have a little so it doesn't really do anything
Really oh. Maybe the drink called Kefir contains a lot of probiotics
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JaseyB)
Just like the apple cider and the vinegar supplement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (36)
18.37%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.14%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.02%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.55%
No unconditional offers (139)
70.92%

Watched Threads