Hiding in my room from uni flatmates Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
They're all amazing so I don't know what's stopping me from just leaving my room and saying hi! I need to eat but I'm too shy to go to the kitchen when everyone in the flat is there... I'm a social mess in big groups so I might wait till a few of them leave, but I'm hungry...
Lippieart
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
They're all amazing so I don't know what's stopping me from just leaving my room and saying hi! I need to eat but I'm too shy to go to the kitchen when everyone in the flat is there... I'm a social mess in big groups so I might wait till a few of them leave, but I'm hungry...
Just go to the kitchen and make yourself something to eat. Simply say hi and proceed to making your food or order food instead
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Lippieart)
Just go to the kitchen and make yourself something to eat. Simply say hi and proceed to making your food or order food instead
I went and had something to eat but I felt so awkward the whole time... I tried talking to my flatmates a bit but I'm useless at conversations so it didn't last very long and there was an awkward silence. At least I'm not hungry now! But I really need to work on my social skills...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (98)
70.5%
No I haven't decided yet (26)
18.71%
Yes but I might change my mind (15)
10.79%

Watched Threads