Guy shoved his tongue in my mouth, what shall i do about boyfriend?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
GIRL1989
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I was at a club dancing with this guy, then when i went to say bye he leand in and kissed me! I feel really bad, should i tell my boyfriend or not, would that just be causing a lot of needless trouble? Please help!
glow stick
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How do you think your boyfriend will actually react?
-WhySoSerious?
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Unless you had friends who might tell him, don't.
Yasmin2K8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It wasnt your fault, it didnt mean anything and you will probably never see him again - so would be pointless.

Unless you know the guy or hang around with him?
TheOtherZoe
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
depends on whether or not your bf is the jealous type... and also what the dancing was like? Did you or he instigate it, and was it grinding etc or just, er, waltzing or something (sorry, you can tell I'm not a nifty mover)? I'm not saying you led him on necessarily, cos it's sooo annoying that one can't dance in a club without it meaning something *shudders*
AussieKat
Report 10 years ago
If he gets jealous easily, then no, but otherwise honesty is always the best policy - it wasn't your fault... he forced it on you x
manderlay in flames
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
only tell him if he's likely to find out by another source, who gains from telling him :s:
History Lost in Physics
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Usually when you dance with someone (i'm making the assumption that you were dancing solely/mainly with him), you are showing 'an interest'. Maybe be more careful with the way you behave towards men (men are strange o_O)
GIRL1989
Noo i dont know the guy he means nothing just someone i was dancing with in a club, i really love my boyfriend. It's just my friend has a big mouth and i trust her, but she cant help herself sometimes, i dont think it will get out, if it did my boyfriend wouldnt understand even though i didnt initiate the kiss. But if he did find out i dont want him to be angry i didnt tell him, help
Andrew_2006
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh dear, a guy kissed you - the world is going to end.

If he had sexual assaulted you then fair game, but a kiss on the lips is hardly an act of infidelity or assualt for that matter...
GIRL1989
but my boyfriend will think it is!!
manderlay in flames
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GIRL1989)
Noo i dont know the guy he means nothing just someone i was dancing with in a club, i really love my boyfriend. It's just my friend has a big mouth and i trust her, but she cant help herself sometimes, i dont think it will get out, if it did my boyfriend wouldnt understand even though i didnt initiate the kiss. But if he did find out i dont want him to be angry i didnt tell him, help
yeah you need to tell him yourself, if he finds out from someone else things are going to go to critical mess lol
DoMakeSayThink
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hrm....

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=13236989
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=13159912
GIRL1989
but im worried he wont believe me and be all, how can someone just kiss you, and say that i must have played a part in initiating it
Darty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Weigh up benefits of telling him now against risk of him finding out...if it was me, and my girlfriend had done that, i'd be ****ing livid and rather not know. Even if it wasn't your fault, there'll still be hundreds of questions buzzing through his head. Did she like it? Who is this guy? Why was she dancing with him? Is she lying, and it's in fact her that initiated it? Will she do it again? Is this just a cover-up of her cheating on me? It'll create horrible things going on in his mind. Either make sure he doesn't find out, or dress it down and tell him...it was on the cheek etc. Or you weren't dancing with him. If you tell him he kissed you on the lips and that you were dancing with him, he'll not be impressed.
Darty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
"Hmmm" seconded.
History Lost in Physics
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
People do it to try their luck - they have nothing to lose by doing it (usually)
Crystaltears
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He probably will be a bit mad/jealous at first, but I think it's better for you to tell him.
Just say "I don't really know why i'm telling you this because it's not a big deal at all, but if it was the other way round I wouldn't want to hear it from anyone else. I was just saying bye to someone in a club and they just randomly kissed me. I didn't initiate it or react or anything, it was just really wierd" and see what he says from there.
Yasmin2K8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Darty)
"Hmmm" seconded.
^^^ Thirded :confused:
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hahaha. Oh dear.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads