This discussion is closed.
Varia aziz
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hey, I have A Christmas carol mock exam and I think I will get the 2019 exam paper. I do AQA and I’m asking if anyone knows what was the question and also what was the extract ? Thank you
Hazzabear
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Varia aziz)
hey, I have A Christmas carol mock exam and I think I will get the 2019 exam paper. I do AQA and I’m asking if anyone knows what was the question and also what was the extract ? Thank you
What’s the point in cheating? If you cheat all you will get is a grade that isn’t your target nor predicted.

Start revising and learn some key notes rather than trying to make a cop out.
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
I ain’t cheating I just wanna know what was the question and it’s not just me everyone else wants to know ... don’t judge me I’ve been revising since last year and I know everything I’m aiming for 7 . Btw thanks
(Original post by Hazzabear)
What’s the point in cheating? If you cheat all you will get is a grade that isn’t your target nor predicted.

Start revising and learn some key notes rather than trying to make a cop out.
Ryan-1704
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Here is the question, I sat this paper and answered the question. If you want an honest grade, don't look. If you do, you are only harming yourself for the future. But I'll give you the choice anyway
Spoiler:
Show

It's about the ghosts
Varia aziz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ryan-1704)
Here is the question, I sat this paper and answered the question. If you want an honest grade, don't look. If you do, you are only harming yourself for the future. But I'll give you the choice anyway
Spoiler:
Show

It's about the ghosts
Thanks but I don’t have time anyway to cheat because I have the exam tomorrow I was just nervous if the question is about theme I want it to be on character.. thanks for not judging me take care xx
Ryan-1704
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Spoiler:
Show
You'll be happy tomorrow/today then (if it's the 2019 paper)
X
Back
to top