alphabetagamma1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
hey guys, I have mocks next week and wanted to know if they use last years papers (2019 paper which are not released yet) or do they keep them for January mocks or like later mocks.
Abzdot
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by alphabetagamma1)
hey guys, I have mocks next week and wanted to know if they use last years papers (2019 paper which are not released yet) or do they keep them for January mocks or like later mocks.
I’m doing my mocks right now. It is a slight mix, or at least for me but they typically use the June 2019 papers for the first set of mocks, then the November resit papers for the January/February mocks
alphabetagamma1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Abzdot)
I’m doing my mocks right now. It is a slight mix, or at least for me but they typically use the June 2019 papers for the first set of mocks, then the November resit papers for the January/February mocks
oh okey, I thought they would use the 2019 papers because then they come out and people can look at the mark schemes. And good luck with your mocks, hopefully you will do great!!!!
Nazz69
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
last yrs papers are used for january mocks as it would show ur skl what grades u would get depending on last yrs exam
Nazz69
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
the november resit exams are much harder than the summer exams
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

If this is your first time voting in an election, will Brexit be a big factor for you?

Yes (5)
62.5%
No (3)
37.5%

Watched Threads