Colour B4 on Bleached hair??? Watch

Teaganf01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi,

I’ve been bleaching my hair for approx 5 years now, I like it really like blonde/platinum/slightly silver.

The last year or so the underside of my hair won’t bleach any lighter, it’s staying quite a dark yellowy blonde and I don’t know what to do. Being a student I’ve just used box dye after box dye and not all of them have been the best quality. Last year I wanted to dye my hair a darker blonde/light brown for winter but I soon bleached it back. Obviously I can’t remember every kind of dye I’ve used and if they’ve all been bleach or colours, but I’m wondering if it’s colour build up which is preventing my hair from lightening more?

I’ve bought a box of colour b4 but I’ve been putting off because I’m scared I’ll have a tragic accident lol. As it’s typically used on coloured hair to revert back to a lighter colour I can’t find any help online but although it is bleached, surely it will remove colour build up if I have any?? The box also says it helps to restore hair as it will remove any waxes/other unwanted layers on the hair and ofc my hair should have some kind of this and maybe that could be preventing the hair lightening?

If I did it, what kind of results should I expect? Would I need to bleach the hair afterwards or would it be it lighter?

Sorry this is so long but thank u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (89)
66.92%
No (44)
33.08%

Watched Threads