Trying to be healthy but can't stop eating rubbish Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So i'm trying to be healthy at uni and by going to the gym daily (because mainly i enjoy going) and to lose weight a little , but i'm having a problem where sometimes I can't help by stuff my face with junk when i get hungry between meals, like between lunch and dinner if i get hungry i'll end up snacking on a donut or crisp packet or nuts or anything , which i think is affecting my program.

Is there anything i can do to do stop this habit , many thanks
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The nuts sound like a good thing to snack on as long as you can limit yourself to a handful or 2 at a time, other than that try snacking on fruit instead of crisps and donuts, or failing that empty your crisps into smaller airtight packets and try to limit yourself to just 1 instead of the full original packet.
jedygety
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JaseyB)
The nuts sound like a good thing to snack on as long as you can limit yourself to a handful or 2 at a time, other than that try snacking on fruit instead of crisps and donuts, or failing that empty your crisps into smaller airtight packets and try to limit yourself to just 1 instead of the full original packet.
since 15 almonds have 100 calories they aren't really the best food to have to get into a calorie deficit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (36)
18.37%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.14%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.02%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.55%
No unconditional offers (139)
70.92%

Watched Threads