Umayrc63
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi. I have these quotes on secrecy and I need help analysing.
Thanks in advance

"but carrying it off, sir, really like satan"

"indeed we see very little of him on this side of the house; he mostly comes and goes by the laboratory"

"But no cards or papers, except a sealed stamped envelope which bore the name and address of Mr. Utterson.

"There's a rather singular resemblance; the two hands are in many points identical; only differently sloped."

" "Are you from Dr.Jekylls," I asked. He told me "yes" with a constrained gesture"

"For two good reasons, I will not enter deeply into this scientific branch of my confession"
riaaree
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Umayrc63)
Hi. I have these quotes on secrecy and I need help analysing.
Thanks in advance

"but carrying it off, sir, really like satan"

"indeed we see very little of him on this side of the house; he mostly comes and goes by the laboratory"

"But no cards or papers, except a sealed stamped envelope which bore the name and address of Mr. Utterson.

"There's a rather singular resemblance; the two hands are in many points identical; only differently sloped."

" "Are you from Dr.Jekylls," I asked. He told me "yes" with a constrained gesture"

"For two good reasons, I will not enter deeply into this scientific branch of my confession"
this isn't particularly answering your question but have you searched on youtube Mr bruff or Mr salles teaches English. I'm sure they both have videos covering dr j + mr h. I wish I could help but I did GCSE 2 years ago and recycled all my notes. also, GCSE pod is particularly good as well. a good tip i have is looking at other peoples essays (on secrecy so then you will not only get the analyse of them but also content and criticise as well) and look at mark schemes of previous exams
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (42)
19.18%
Unconditional if firmed (18)
8.22%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.91%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.28%
No unconditional offers (152)
69.41%

Watched Threads