asubramanih16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi. We just started our English GCSE course this year. I am really scared about the English GCSE. This is because I have always got 4s and 5s in English(I have only been learning English for 5 years). This is the only subject I get low grades in. This always worried me because I think I won't get into a good college. I am worried I won't do well as I want to literature and English writing. Is there a way that I at least get a 7. I want to go to medical school. Thxxx. If you have any top tips for Jekyll and Hyde that would be very helpful
Last edited by asubramanih16; 2 weeks ago
Isabelpayne200
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by asubramanih16)
Hi. We just started our English GCSE course this year. I am really scared about the English GCSE. This is because I have always got 4s and 5s in English(I have only been learning English for 5 years). This is the only subject I get low grades in. This always worried me because I think I won't get into a good college. I am worried I won't do well as I want to literature and English writing. Is there a way that I at least get a 7. I want to go to medical school. Thxxx. If you have any top tips for Jekyll and Hyde that would be very helpful
Okay I got 123marks for my language paper in yr 10 (which when aligning up to the actual gcse grade boundaries rather than the ones in my school is a 9 so just remember the grades you get in school can jump when compared to whole nation) btw I’m in year 11 so haven’t actually got my gcse.
I advise you to learn sophisticated vocabulary so fancy words and reading books can increase this!
Watch mr salles YouTube channel! Life saver honestly he also has a textbook aswell. I haven’t begun Jekyll and Hyde so can’t help you there sorry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (42)
19.18%
Unconditional if firmed (18)
8.22%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.91%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.28%
No unconditional offers (152)
69.41%

Watched Threads