Please someone help and give me advice! On HCOD intrusive thoughts and anxiety Watch

Miafarnby112
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I’m 18 year old female. I have a boyfriend of 4 years and I’m COMPLETELY straight. I have never ever doubted or thought about my sexuality, one day I was watching some videos on YouTube and ended up watching/ hearing the sound of a female moan and it turned me on. Can a straight girl get turned on by this I have done some research and some say yes. However, it’s causing me severe anxiety and making me sick to my stomach as I’m getting weird intrusive thoughts that I like girls just because I got turned on by that. I know 100% I’m straight and I love my boyfriend so much I never look at girl in that way and don’t really like lesbians I Find it disgusting I’m sorry. I just want some advice on what I should do. I feel so low and I don’t want to tell my mum or boyfriend. Will this go away?? Please help me and give me advice on what I should do about these awful thoughts and paranoia. I just want these thoughts to go and I’m scared, I know for sure I’m straight because I would never imagine myself being with another girl as it makes me physically uneasy. My anxiety is really bad what is going on? Help plz
Last edited by Miafarnby112; 1 week ago
adviceisallineed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, I’m just going to bump this post, as you haven’t had any replies yet
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Clearly you aren't 100% straight, just accept it and move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (61)
32.45%
Spring (35)
18.62%
Autumn/Fall (46)
24.47%
Winter (36)
19.15%
I love them all equally (10)
5.32%