YoonminIsReal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
how do i study for this?? im not terrible at reading since i can decipher things from context and know some vocab but im really terrible at listening as i can never seem to keep up with what french speakers are saying. also im not familiar with a lot of grammar and my vocab isnt the greatest (im taking bio, chem, physics, maths, eng, modies, french and pe btw)
flamingolover
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by YoonminIsReal)
how do i study for this?? im not terrible at reading since i can decipher things from context and know some vocab but im really terrible at listening as i can never seem to keep up with what french speakers are saying. also im not familiar with a lot of grammar and my vocab isnt the greatest (im taking bio, chem, physics, maths, eng, modies, french and pe btw)
I was predicted a 2 and got a 5 at GCSE. My teacher gave me mock speaking things. I answered every single one and memorised them. I did the same with vocal lists. Then I listened to French music half an hour a day to familiarise myself with how they sound. I did reading past papers and memorised key words and phrases which I had repeatedly used in practice papers. I was awful at French but I memorised things thats emend to be helpful as I didn't udnertsamd the lanagueg.
YoonminIsReal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by flamingolover)
I was predicted a 2 and got a 5 at GCSE. My teacher gave me mock speaking things. I answered every single one and memorised them. I did the same with vocal lists. Then I listened to French music half an hour a day to familiarise myself with how they sound. I did reading past papers and memorised key words and phrases which I had repeatedly used in practice papers. I was awful at French but I memorised things thats emend to be helpful as I didn't udnertsamd the lanagueg.
got it thanks. not sure what 2 or 5 mean tbh cause we dont have those grades in scotland lol
flamingolover
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by YoonminIsReal)
got it thanks. not sure what 2 or 5 mean tbh cause we dont have those grades in scotland lol
A 5 is a C and a 2 is an F
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (182)
52.75%
18-20 years old (no) (39)
11.3%
20-25 years old (yes) (57)
16.52%
20-25 years old (no) (7)
2.03%
25-30 years old (yes) (23)
6.67%