Gaylei
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
did anyone watch this last night?

what does anyone think?

was it a conspiracy?

I did think it was done by explotion but now I have watched that I still think it was a bit dodgey but it might have actually been an acident... I dunno about the other 2 towers tho!
_Hayko
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Didn't see it unfortunately.
Did they include a footage of BBC News reporting the collapse of the tower about 20 mins before it actually did?
Gaylei
Rep:
?
(Original post by _Hayko)
Didn't see it unfortunately.
Did they include a footage of BBC News reporting the collapse of the tower about 20 mins before it actually did?
YES!!!
Yes that was on there and the head of the BBC blamed it on fault news coverage in the US which is where the info came from!:eek: the woman reporting was stood right infront of tower 7!!!
Tipitman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Conspiracy, has been debunked and proven to just be nonsense. Here:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

Go to the bottom and read the further reading links and you will see how useless the plot really is.
King4eva
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
all bull
Gaylei
Rep:
?
(Original post by Boybetterknow2007)
all bull
so how would you explain what happened?
The Hitchhiker
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's all a load of rubbish, it's just not a conspiracy....
Nath_england
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If you believe these conspiracies it shows how anti-west you really are. Do you really think they would get away with killing thousands of innocent people?
Elvendork
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I watched that last night, it was really interesting.
I had never known about tower 7 before though, so I was really confused when they started talking about it. So I was glad I watched it, even if the conspiracy does turn out to be rubbish :p:
Tipitman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Gaylei)
No need ill do it for him, they took the planes and crashed them into the building this caused the towers to collapase....

Oh Noes the conspiracy has been proven wrong...oh noes..lol
Gaylei
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tipitman)
No need ill do it for him, they took the planes and crashed them into the building this caused the towers to collapase....

Oh Noes the conspiracy has been proven wrong...oh noes..lol
but thats the thing! planes dont bring buildings down nor do fires!

look at the other fires where they have burned for 24+ and no bulding collpase were as the WTCs only burned for an hour or so and they are made from fire proof steel thats fully proofed for 3 hours.... Im not saying I think the US goverment blew the towers up but I think its strange how it happened.
ArchedEdge
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

look at the other fires where they have burned for 24+ and no bulding collpase were as the WTCs only burned for an hour or so and they are made from fire proof steel thats fully proofed for 3 hours.... Im not saying I think the US goverment blew the towers up but I think its strange how it happened.
If you watched the program, you'd realise that the fires in tower 7 were even more extreme than the other fires, because firefighters didn't have enough water to spray and use.

So instead of concentrating on fighting the fire, they focussed on saving lives.

Which meant the fires went out of control, combined with the winds on the day which just kept feeding them oxygen and making it even worse, creating an inferno.

And planes can easily bring down a tower providing that when it collides, it takes out a lot of the structural support, which is what happened. If you cut down a tree you start at one end and move through to the middle, you don't need to cut through the whole thing.
King4eva
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
material falling from the other towers damaged the structure then the building collapsed
theredwindmill
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i watched it and i thought all the theories were awful. It is possible for a fire to make a building collapse and it fell all at the same time because it collapsed within it self. Also the temperatures that the fire reached were possible to weake steel and therefore with extreme amounts of oxygen and holes with in the building it self from falling debry from the twin towers the buildings structure was extremely weak and its highly possible that the building would be to collapse. The situation that building 7 was in was unique and unlike other fires. Nobody was trying to fight the fire in building 7 and would rather save lives, as the fires in madrid they were still fighting the fire. rant over hehe
edit: Also the bbc made a mistake and the reporter admitted that at the moment it was chaotic and its possible in thet situation to get the wrong communication. There was mass panic so wires would have been crossed. The bbc also by accident filed the tape in the wrong year, no conspiracy just one silly clerk.
Tipitman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

And now to prove you wrong:

Steel melts at 1525°C, while jet fuel only burns at 825°C. But the jet fuel doesn't have to burn that hot to make the steel collpase this is because at 648°C steel looses 50% of its strength.

This is a fact, which proves that the steel was in fact melted by the jet fuel this causes the building too loose integrity and bye bye.

Edit: Other fires are not jet fuel and are also diffrent situations, so cannot be compared.
Gaylei
Rep:
?
And now to prove you wrong:

Steel melts at 1525°C, while jet fuel only burns at 825°C. But the jet fuel doesn't have to burn that hot to make the steel collpase this is because at 648°C steel looses 50% of its strength.

This is a fact, which proves that the steel was in fact melted by the jet fuel this causes the building too loose integrity and bye bye.
I wasnt looking to be proved right or wrong, I wanted to share my oppinion and hear others to help me to make my own judgement. However that is something that is wrong with socitety these days, just because my oppinion does not mirror that of someone else then it is judged to be wrong. Am I not entitled to my oppinion and to listen to that of others?
_Hayko
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Nath_england)
Do you really think they would get away with killing thousands of innocent people?
As far as I am aware Bush is still in office sitting in his comfy office whilst more than 50,000 innocent Iraqi citizens have been killed as a result of his actions. Oh wait they have a different skin colour, and don't speak proper American, no biggy.
Tipitman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wasnt looking to be proved right or wrong, I wanted to share my oppinion and hear others to help me to make my own judgement. However that is something that is wrong with socitety these days, just because my oppinion does not mirror that of someone else then it is judged to be wrong. Am I not entitled to my oppinion and to listen to that of others?
You are free to have your opinion if you want, but if your going to post something saying planes don't bring down buildings when it is obvious that they can and do, then I'm going to post it up. Not too mention you go onto say that other building fires don't bring em down, but diffrent conditions would make that an unfair test would it not?

The whole reason theroies like this one exist is because of people claiming something is fact when it is obvious that it isn't and then the media get a hold of it and just run.

You cannot expect to post something which is wrong and class it as opinion because it's not, it's an error. And it is errors like that which just feed what is frankly a stupid theroy.
Gaylei
Rep:
?
You are free to have your opinion if you want, but if your going to post something saying planes don't bring down buildings when it is obvious that they can and do, then I'm going to post it up. Not too mention you go onto say that other building fires don't bring em down, but diffrent conditions would make that an unfair test would it not?

The whole reason theroies like this one exist is because of people claiming something is fact when it is obvious that it isn't and then the media get a hold of it and just run.

You cannot expect to post something which is wrong and class it as opinion because it's not, it's an error. And it is errors like that which just feed what is frankly a stupid theroy.
yes I said planes don’t bring down buildings because can you give me an example other then WTCs where they did? I didn’t say they CANT I said they don’t as in a generalisation... my mistake I should have said generally don’t. I don’t mind you posting it up but you said well your wrong... why couldn’t you have said I disagree?
no different conditions would not make it fair test and I never said it would. The reason things like this exist is because something so terrible happened, the human mind perhaps cant comprehend it being an accident?

I don’t believe bush blew up the WTC nor Tower 7 but I am not sure that fires brought them down. Id like to hear peoples opinion on what exactly did and including yours. Which I see you believe is fire, which I think is a possibility but my mind still boggles.

Id just like to remind you that there was a terrible loss of life that day and people of many races have since lost their lives due to 9/11
Including soldiers and Iraqis.

Did Bush make a rash decision or are his actions A-ok?
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Nath_england)
If you believe these conspiracies it shows how anti-west you really are. Do you really think they would get away with killing thousands of innocent people?
As much as I can't stand these ridiculous September 11th conspiracy theories, that's just silly.

(Original post by _Hayko)
As far as I am aware Bush is still in office sitting in his comfy office whilst more than 50,000 innocent Iraqi citizens have been killed as a result of his actions. Oh wait they have a different skin colour, and don't speak proper American, no biggy.
Fool!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (371)
37.29%
No - but I will (75)
7.54%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (479)
48.14%

Watched Threads