YoonminIsReal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
hi im probably being irrational (or maybe just realistic?? idk) but will i fail (and by fail i mean like b, or c in some cases, and below) my national 5 prelims if i only just started revising now and basically dont know how to revise? just want some insight from those who have already been through this. im taking english (v bad at this and literally have no idea how to write a critical essay), bio (fairly good at), chem (alright at), physics (not confident but seem to get good results??), modies (need to revise badly) and french (pretty bad at plus idk how to revise). also pe but obvs not sitting a prelim for that.

i wouldnt say im smart? but i have a good-ish memory when it comes to school e.g i usually only revise the night or two before tests to sort of refresh my memory then do good on tests (except english im **** at that). not bragging btw im basically saying im lazy and cant be bothered revising :/ anyway im waffling so..

tldr im stressed about my n5 prelims could i possibly get all or mostly As with about 4 weeks revision
hi2u_uk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
id suggest you start revising now instead of asking these questions on forums.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (163)
53.09%
18-20 years old (no) (36)
11.73%
20-25 years old (yes) (50)
16.29%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.3%
25-30 years old (yes) (20)
6.51%