Why do i miss sixth form so much?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I'm now a few months into university and, although im still partly enjoying it, its no where near as good as everyone hypes it up to be. After sixth form everyone said it only gets better, but im finding myself missing year 12/13 more and more as time goes on. I didn't really think about it much during summer and i don't even think its the people i miss at home because everyone at uni is great and I've got solid group, it's just been such an anti-climax that I'm wishing i was still in sixth form.
I know it sounds dumb but its been making me really depressed recently knowing that potentially the best two years of my life are already behind me and I've only just turned 18. Does this get better as I get further into uni??
SpacePatroFan189
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I somewhat agree with this. I'm quite enjoying university but at the moment I think college was much better. Year 13 was one of the best years in my academic life!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by SpacePatroFan189)
I somewhat agree with this. I'm quite enjoying university but at the moment I think college was much better. Year 13 was one of the best years in my academic life!
Ikrrrr, i think it's something to do with how carefree everyone was for about 90% of the time, the only high stress times were just before exams, apart from that it was just parties and messing around. At uni its so much harder to relax with exams consistently counting towards your final grade etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (108)
65.45%
No (57)
34.55%

Watched Threads