So im making notes but thats it

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So im making notes but don't knwo what to do with them. So basically I create a word document from the slides. WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING? help me please... I am so behind already
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So im making notes but don't knwo what to do with them. So basically I create a word document from the slides. WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING? help me please... I am so behind already
What subject is this for firstly?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hazzabear)
What subject is this for firstly?
medical related subject
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm not really sure what your question is - are you asking how to store your notes or are you asking how to study?
Anonymous #1
I am copying the points out word-by-word but I think that's not helpful at all. I don't want to write them out in my own words because that will just add unnecessary words, perhaps I can condense it. After I have written the notes out, do I re-read them the next day, the next month?

Also, I can never recall my notes without reading them... what do you mean by that?

If you don't mind me asking what's your study routine like.
Anonymous #1
Thanks again - everything you've said is going to be really useful in adjusting my studying technique.

Are there anyways I can improve my memory. I read stuff from slides and can hardly remember anything from them the next day. I study a healthcare subject so there's quite a lot of theory to understand before approaching the practical stuff
Also, do you make hand notes or do you type them up? How do you organise your notes? Do you ever make flashcards from your lecture notes?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads