The Student Room Group

My face droops near my lips

like my lower face just looks so tired and not how a young persons skin should look like. ive lost a lot of weight so what can i do about it.
Original post by Anonymous
like my lower face just looks so tired and not how a young persons skin should look like. ive lost a lot of weight so what can i do about it.

are you drinking enough water?

do you have scarring in that area?

do you use enough moisturiser?

Could just be fatigue, nutritional deficiency, lack of exercise or circulation. I had the same problem. I use a good facial oil, exercise gives you a good glow and tighter skin, and exfoliate once or twice a week. Dead skin cells building up make skin thick and heavy
Reply 2
Original post by leopard202
are you drinking enough water?

do you have scarring in that area?

do you use enough moisturiser?

Could just be fatigue, nutritional deficiency, lack of exercise or circulation. I had the same problem. I use a good facial oil, exercise gives you a good glow and tighter skin, and exfoliate once or twice a week. Dead skin cells building up make skin thick and heavy

i think i drink enough water - but could try drinking more. I drink diet coke and 7up free a lot.

no scaring i dont think.
I use mositurisers but it's not going to lift everything up...

i try to exercise every day. what sort of oil do you use and what exercises do you do?

MY FACE JUST LOOKS SO TIRED ALL THE TIME.
i think i drink enough water - but could try drinking more. I drink diet coke and 7up free a lot.

no scaring i dont think.
I use mositurisers but it's not going to lift everything up...

i try to exercise every day. what sort of oil do you use and what exercises do you do?

MY FACE JUST LOOKS SO TIRED ALL THE TIME.

Excess sugar is not great for skin, i think it enlarges pores and stops things looking so smooth.
If you're young you won't need a facelift, maybe its about fine lines and fatigue on the face. There are natural ways to make your skin tighter and healthier. Massaging in a face oil and tapping it stimulates the blood and always makes my face look radiant and younger- i'm using the Boots Botanicals face oil..

I do general full body workouts but do some hanging upside down (lol i know) or yoga poses that involve leaning down to stimulate blood to my hair and face, just brings it to life.. Also started using retinol solution. This is meant to be really good for removing lines/saggy bits on the face.

Do u get enough sleep?? Using technology too much definitely tires the face too. depression, not smiling/laughing enough or using the facial muscles. so many things actually..
Reply 4
Excess sugar is not great for skin, i think it enlarges pores and stops things looking so smooth.
If you're young you won't need a facelift, maybe its about fine lines and fatigue on the face. There are natural ways to make your skin tighter and healthier. Massaging in a face oil and tapping it stimulates the blood and always makes my face look radiant and younger- i'm using the Boots Botanicals face oil..

I do general full body workouts but do some hanging upside down (lol i know) or yoga poses that involve leaning down to stimulate blood to my hair and face, just brings it to life.. Also started using retinol solution. This is meant to be really good for removing lines/saggy bits on the face.

Do u get enough sleep?? Using technology too much definitely tires the face too. depression, not smiling/laughing enough or using the facial muscles. so many things actually..

thanks for the advice. i do sleep a lot tbh. I only drink sugar free drinks. I might try the poses lol. I think it might be related to depression but doesn't smiling cause wrinkles/fine lines too?
thanks for the advice. i do sleep a lot tbh. I only drink sugar free drinks. I might try the poses lol. I think it might be related to depression but doesn't smiling cause wrinkles/fine lines too?

Hmm.. maybe you just need a skin detox type of thing, deep exfoliation, collagen mask (also put lip balm on the lip borders).

The lines from smiling are in specific places, but would take decades to really settle.. i think it gives people a friendly look when they're older.. The lines from upset expressions or crying, or downturned mouth make things look 'haggard' but it can def be improved. The muscles strain on the face unconsciously when we are depressed and overthinking. Just the regular habit of taking a deep breath and relaxing all face muscles makes a difference. When i went through crippling depression no doubt i looked my worst. Only 22 now. It's a tough time, self care is important and treating your skin v nicely. Combat cardio classes are great to release frustration !
didn't hold back Maggie gyllenhall or leigh-ann pinnock. maybe you just have to smile more x
Reply 7
Hmm.. maybe you just need a skin detox type of thing, deep exfoliation, collagen mask (also put lip balm on the lip borders).

The lines from smiling are in specific places, but would take decades to really settle.. i think it gives people a friendly look when they're older.. The lines from upset expressions or crying, or downturned mouth make things look 'haggard' but it can def be improved. The muscles strain on the face unconsciously when we are depressed and overthinking. Just the regular habit of taking a deep breath and relaxing all face muscles makes a difference. When i went through crippling depression no doubt i looked my worst. Only 22 now. It's a tough time, self care is important and treating your skin v nicely. Combat cardio classes are great to release frustration !

Can you recommend me a college mask.. does college absorb through the skin?
Can you recommend me a college mask.. does college absorb through the skin?

It has a temporary effect when absorbed through the skin. You can take collagen supplement tablets though. Masks i just use the Boots brand cause its cheap. A more expensive mask is the Nip + Fab Dragon blood skin plumper, it's great but more pricey
Reply 9
thanks. Its annoying because nobody approaches me because everyone keeps telling me i look sad all the time :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending