GcseAyub
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm In Y10 and people are telling me I shouldn't make notes and I should be doing practice questions and use Seneca.

Should I make notes and then once I have made them do practice questions to see what I've learned
MangoCutter
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by GcseAyub)
I'm In Y10 and people are telling me I shouldn't make notes and I should be doing practice questions and use Seneca.

Should I make notes and then once I have made them do practice questions to see what I've learned
I wouldn't worry about it to much, if you feel that's what you need to do then go ahead, I'm in year 12 6th form now I can honestly say j was crap at revising and doing homework yet I still passed my GCSEs, I'm not saying dont revise obviously do, I still did some such as; making posters of loads of facts, I mainly used those coloured flash card type things and I found them helpful for remembering quotes cuz I could look over them whenever and they were short, I used to summarise old notes from class on them. But its whatever help you need if your not fantastic on writing then yeah do practice questions it will help with structure too, and if you bad at remembering content I'd recommend flash cards
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (98)
70.5%
No I haven't decided yet (26)
18.71%
Yes but I might change my mind (15)
10.79%

Watched Threads