What are your plans for New Years Eve/Day? Watch

J0n3zviper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I know we aren’t even in December yet but surely people have a rough idea? My plan is to be asleep like every year tbh.. I will decline all invites to attend anywhere and in all honesty all my mates are now settled down (me included) so GFs probably wouldn’t even let us out anyway.
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Play Rainbow 6 Siege until midnight then reminisce over the past decade :rofl:
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Christ, I don't know what my plans are for tomorrow
Glaz
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Christ, I don't know what my plans are for tomorrow
**** around on TSR giving half-assed replies, as per the usual? :rofl:
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Glaz)
**** around on TSR giving half-assed replies, as per the usual? :rofl:
Pot, kettle
Glaz
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Pot, kettle
:confused:
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by J0n3zviper)
I know we aren’t even in December yet but surely people have a rough idea? My plan is to be asleep like every year tbh.. I will decline all invites to attend anywhere and in all honesty all my mates are now settled down (me included) so GFs probably wouldn’t even let us out anyway.
:tsr2: as usual

Edited to add: NYE - I'll be working. No rest for the wicked (or NHS staff for that matter) - the clinics will still be running!
Last edited by ecolier; 1 week ago
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Glaz)
:confused:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_...e_kettle_black
yepyep7
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Probably Just sit in, wake up the next morning and realise its 2020 and im nowhere near what i wanted to do in my career, or see any of the things i wanted to see.

Then il go on instagram and compare my life to everybody else, even those younger who have see more than i planned to see by now.

#depressed
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Playing Borderlands 3 trying not to think about the last decade.
Glaz
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Looool fair enough
Blue_Cow
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Probably playing RDR2 on PC? :dontknow:
J0n3zviper
Rep:
?
(Original post by yepyep7)
Probably Just sit in, wake up the next morning and realise its 2020 and im nowhere near what i wanted to do in my career, or see any of the things i wanted to see.

Then il go on instagram and compare my life to everybody else, even those younger who have see more than i planned to see by now.

#depressed
Thats deep man
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Studying, probably.
Can't seem to get away from it nowadays :lol:
Chronoscope
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Was in work last year, normally stay in NYE most years so don't really plan anything for it tbh.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'll be working 4-12pm
yepyep7
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thats deep man
Yeah, lifes grim atm. Wanted to travel never had the chance, had to move back into my parents because of costing too much to live by myself. See all these 21 year olds have travelled parts of the world, and at 25, feel depressed theyve seen it before me, they have the career they went to uni for, took a sabatical, travelled and come back to well paid job. Never could get that grad job after uni and havent used my degree one bit. I hate instagram but still go on it, everyones had the time of their lives.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Go see the fireworks in London and take some epic photos then post them on the ‘post a photo you’ve taken’ thread
J0n3zviper
Rep:
?
(Original post by yepyep7)
Yeah, lifes grim atm. Wanted to travel never had the chance, had to move back into my parents because of costing too much to live by myself. See all these 21 year olds have travelled parts of the world, and at 25, feel depressed theyve seen it before me, they have the career they went to uni for, took a sabatical, travelled and come back to well paid job. Never could get that grad job after uni and havent used my degree one bit. I hate instagram but still go on it, everyones had the time of their lives.
I get what you’re saying and can somewhat relate (I’m actually older than you) what do you do for a job right now? What did you study? If you want to chat by PM feel free to drop me a message.
Alesha1991
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not sure yet, but I've been talking with a few friends about maybe going up to Edinburgh & celebrating the New Year there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
19.19%
Labour (443)
42.51%
Liberal Democrats (202)
19.39%
Green Party (54)
5.18%
Brexit Party (28)
2.69%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)