What are your plans for New Years Eve/Day? Watch

RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I'm coming back to the UK for Christmas, and will be in Oxford for the new year. Looking forward to walking around the city - it's been a while.
jkdjkakjfwek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Alesha1991)
Not sure yet, but I've been talking with a few friends about maybe going up to Edinburgh & celebrating the New Year there.
Tell people that are against the torture of billions of animals that they are pathetic?
melina30
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I have no idea tbh. I might go out but I'm not sure
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Me and my husband will be in our new flat then with our cats so we will probably still be settling in but I imagine we will have a few drinks and watch Scotch and Wry on Hogmanay. New Years Day will probably just be spent in bed hungover :laugh:
J0n3zviper
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by RogerOxon)
I'm coming back to the UK for Christmas, and will be in Oxford for the new year. Looking forward to walking around the city - it's been a while.
Where you at currently?
RogerOxon
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by J0n3zviper)
Where you at currently?
California.
guiltyintrovert
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I know we aren’t even in December yet but surely people have a rough idea? My plan is to be asleep like every year tbh.. I will decline all invites to attend anywhere and in all honesty all my mates are now settled down (me included) so GFs probably wouldn’t even let us out anyway.
Treat it like any other day because I literally won't get invited to anything

#depression
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I will be home so probably stay in with my dad and brother, have some bubbly at midnight then bed for 12.15.

I've not celebrated in years. The past 3 years I've been asleep before midnight.
yepyep7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by guiltyintrovert)
Treat it like any other day because I literally won't get invited to anything

#depression
I feel you. if you want to talk dm me.
yepyep7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I will be home so probably stay in with my dad and brother, have some bubbly at midnight then bed for 12.15.

I've not celebrated in years. The past 3 years I've been asleep before midnight.
Hi precious, may i ask if your male or female. the reason is youve commented on my posts and ive commented on other posts and youve also replied.

You have insightful answers but if you dont want to give your gender its kl.
000_0000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I know we aren’t even in December yet but surely people have a rough idea? My plan is to be asleep like every year tbh.. I will decline all invites to attend anywhere and in all honesty all my mates are now settled down (me included) so GFs probably wouldn’t even let us out anyway.
try to sleep while firework r continueously going on out my window has been like this every yr of my life
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by yepyep7)
Hi precious, may i ask if your male or female. the reason is youve commented on my posts and ive commented on other posts and youve also replied.

Female.
CTLeafez
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago

*Yepyep8 casually attempting to slide into DMs*
😂
CTLeafez
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago

I wish I could sleep before midnight on New Year’s Eve but my family hosts parties every year...
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by CTLeafez)
😂
In that case...I'm male. And far too old for majority of users on TSR regardless.
I wish I could sleep before midnight on New Year’s Eve but my family hosts parties every year...
I live alone thank God and in recent years have been working etc on NYE so just gotten home and got straight into bed. Thankfully my family have never been big into NYE either so it's a quiet celebration.
yepyep7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Female.
Thanks and no leaf, this is the internet, not everybody is a troll lol. i know you didnt mean that. new years gets grim when your older, instagram makes me feel depressed lol
wizkid44
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
church crossover service!!!
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Thanks and no leaf, this is the internet, not everybody is a troll lol. i know you didnt mean that. new years gets grim when your older, instagram makes me feel depressed lol
No leaf?

I avoid most social media. NYE etc has never really meant anything to me tbh.
ml55
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Probably Just sit in, wake up the next morning and realise its 2020 and im nowhere near what i wanted to do in my career, or see any of the things i wanted to see.

Then il go on instagram and compare my life to everybody else, even those younger who have see more than i planned to see by now.

#depressed
sounds nice
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
😂
They are easy to slide into, no lube required :sexface:
Last edited by DiddyDecAlt; 2 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (182)
52.91%
18-20 years old (no) (39)
11.34%
20-25 years old (yes) (57)
16.57%
20-25 years old (no) (7)
2.03%
25-30 years old (yes) (22)
6.4%