Looking for a part time (weekend) job Watch

D-Pat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I’m 16 and I have long college days so I can’t work on week days. I’m looking for a part time job currently to gain financial independence (really I just want to buy nice stuff😂) what kind of jobs can I get which I can do on a weekend? How do I apply. Thanks. I live in a small village in the north east (county Durham) if this in any way helps.
i cant even
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
if there are any shopping centers anywhere near you theyll most defintly have weekend jobs for you. im doing the same
D-Pat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by i cant even)
if there are any shopping centers anywhere near you theyll most defintly have weekend jobs for you. im doing the same
What is involved in the work you do?
Nazz69
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by D-Pat)
I’m 16 and I have long college days so I can’t work on week days. I’m looking for a part time job currently to gain financial independence (really I just want to buy nice stuff😂) what kind of jobs can I get which I can do on a weekend? How do I apply. Thanks. I live in a small village in the north east (county Durham) if this in any way helps.
use indeed x
i cant even
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by D-Pat)
What is involved in the work you do?
i work at starbucks at the weekends so not much :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (27)
65.85%
No (14)
34.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise