Asking the police a question. Watch

Jdavies1660
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I emailed my local police department asking a general question about something I didn’t know if it was a crime or not. I’m now worried I’m in trouble and will get arrested for asking a question ?
Xarao
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What did you even ask?
Jdavies1660
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xarao)
What did you even ask?
I use forums a lot Reddit,yahoo answers, quora and I came accross a strange subject on there about sibling experimenting at young ages. People were saying their stories and I didn’t know if it was legal or not the people on their seemed to say that police wouldn’t do a thing about it. So I asked the police myself just a general question
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jdavies1660)
I use forums a lot Reddit,yahoo answers, quora and I came accross a strange subject on there about sibling experimenting at young ages. People were saying their stories and I didn’t know if it was legal or not the people on their seemed to say that police wouldn’t do a thing about it. So I asked the police myself just a general question
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are clearly messed up in the head. I don't know how old you are, but where in your right mind do you think is that okay? Also, you would only ask that question if you did something of the sort yourself, therefore I would say wait for the police to arrive at your door, because it's very likely (and I sincerely hope they do, as no one would want someone like that out in the streets).
i cant even
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
omllllllllll this is jkssss
yeah police wont do anything but dude get that sorted
Jdavies1660
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xarao)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are clearly messed up in the head. I don't know how old you are, but where in your right mind do you think is that okay? Also, you would only ask that question if you did something of the sort yourself, therefore I would say wait for the police to arrive at your door, because it's very likely (and I sincerely hope they do, as no one would want someone like that out in the streets).
What on earth are you talking about ? There was loads of yes and no answers on the forums I just wanted to find out who was right and who was wrong
Jdavies1660
Rep:
?
(Original post by i cant even)
omllllllllll this is jkssss
yeah police wont do anything but dude get that sorted
How do you know they won’t do anything ? It’s worrying me and I’ve only asked a question!
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How do you know they won’t do anything ? It’s worrying me and I’ve only asked a question!
They "most likely" will do something. It's their job to act based on information, and from what you just did, they may assume you're some sort of psycho and attempt to find out what's going on.
Jdavies1660
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xarao)
They "most likely" will do something. It's their job to act based on information, and from what you just did, they may assume you're some sort of psycho and attempt to find out what's going on.
I genuinely only asked a question and now I’m going to get in big trouble because of it
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I genuinely only asked a question and now I’m going to get in big trouble because of it
I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. Maybe use a bit of common sense next time before doing anything.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why do I feel like this is a really bad troll?
The same question was literally posted yesterday.
Jdavies1660
Rep:
?
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Why do I feel like this is a really bad troll?
The same question was literally posted yesterday.
I’m not a troll
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I’m not a troll
Then you obviously lack some common sense.
Jdavies1660
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xarao)
I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. Maybe use a bit of common sense next time before doing anything.
I messed up. What do I say if the police knock my door ?
i cant even
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
my parents are police officers and im aiming to be one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (15)
27.27%
Spring (11)
20%
Autumn/Fall (15)
27.27%
Winter (8)
14.55%
I love them all equally (6)
10.91%